Reviews for We are Mates
TrueGeek15 chapter 30 . 6/1
Only one word to describe this: AMAZING.
SaiyaCat chapter 30 . 4/18/2014
That was Awsome I've read all the Alpha books and LOved Them all!
HelleBelle chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Awe she finally called him "Daddy"
Montara chapter 30 . 5/5/2013
Great trilogy. I'm so sad to see the ending :((( But they managed to find peace, and that's all that matters. I was so glad that Sesshomaru made the right decision! He hurt her so much and she went through so much already...she didn't deserved that!

I bet it was hard on Kagome and Souta to let their father do what was meant to, in order for Souta to be brought into the past...but if they would have intervened, all their past would have been changed, so they had to let their mom and grandpa die :((

What can one wish accomplish! I know Kikyou wasn't expected her wish to save the demon race, but it did. She should be proud :)))

Thank you for your amazing story! I loved it!
Kawaiililkitten chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
Hi! First I wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying this trilogy a lot. Second, I wanted to give you a little info on the Bubonic Plague.

The Bubonic Plague is actually caused by a bacteria, so today we would just treat it with a strong round of antibiotics. If it's caught early enough, the plague can easily be cured this way. Small outbreaks of Plague occur all the time, including in the US (usually the Southwest) due to inhalation of dust from infected animals' feces (ew). The death rate for the Bubonic Plague was not 100%. Regular "bubonic" plague (the kind where buboes develop) has a death rate of about 80% if completely untreated (meaning that if someone is at least trying to alleviate their symptoms, there's an increased chance of survival). Pneumonic plague has a mortality rate closer to 90-95% and septicemic plague close to 100%. Neither pneumonic or septicemic plague has buboes because the disease develops and kills the patient so quickly.

Anyway, I just thought I'd pass that along! Depending on what kind of plague she's dealing with, Kagome might have a few survivors!
CynApp chapter 30 . 12/17/2012
It took me an entire day to finish this series and i have to say that I loved it. I'm glad everyone got their HEA, without it becoming overly sappy. This fanfic struck true to each of the characters. Thanks for sharing your work! -
ZyiareHellsing chapter 30 . 7/24/2012
this story this whole series was amazing I read it from start to finish! 1 of the best stories ever! it even made me like jaken
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
dont make any more if it isnt magome and inuyasha as mates ok i mean i fell asleep reading this but with inuyasha and kagome i was wide awake
Guest chapter 30 . 7/16/2012
AMAZING :)
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 5/23/2012
OMG woman. I can't tell you how fast the tears appeared when she asked if she could call him father that once. And then when she whispered 'I love you Daddy'...damn...the tears were fallin' I tell you...lol.

I loved the moment between Kagome and Sessh. Very nicely done and full of emotion without being too mushy and uncharacteristic of their personalities.

While I understand why they didn't want the women going, and Kagome's reasoning in agreeing, the other side of me sees it as "We are man, you are woman. We fight, you stay home."...lol. But then again, Sessh was very right on what could happen to them, so I'd learn to suck up my pride in a situation like that.

Jen
Angel wolf11021 chapter 30 . 2/28/2012
this was the best story i have ever read but you know that you can have lemons in the M rated ones not just slight ones.
kuikkeli chapter 30 . 1/1/2012
Hello! I just re-read your whole story for what? tenth time? Don't know, Don't care it is just so good. :)

But what game to my mind is that you haven't done that lemon side story yet or is't somewhere else?

I would like to read that as well.

Good job with the newer storys. I have been lazy to comment. Of that i can only blame myself. :/

But good luck for the future and Happy New year! :)
PurpleFairy11 chapter 30 . 12/29/2011
awww dont tell me that it is over i really loved this story but keep up the good work
PurpleFairy11 chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwww that is so sweet keep up the good work and i also love this story :D
errrkaMae chapter 30 . 11/11/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed this series. I first stumbled upon We Are Mates, but when I realized it was the last in a series, I jumped back to the first.

As strong as I always thought Kagome to be, you made me see her in a different light. I loved her role as pack alpha. I haaaaaaaaated the parts with the ignorant villagers and really, I wanted nothing more for Kagome to leave all of them to die. Then again, I am not as selfless as she.

One of the things I really liked about this Kag/Sessh pairing is that usually, you see Kagome being whisked off to live a life of opulence as the Lady of the West. In this, you instead see Sesshomaru living within the village. I really liked this change.

You did a great job with this story line. Thank you.