Reviews for Visitor
4Reads-alot chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This is a very good story, I hope you write more.
Murlyndsgirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
It is always delightful to see into Jago's mind. TY!
M.O. Jones chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Padding the word count doesn't add to the story.
Putaro chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Neat to see the paidhi from Jago's point of view. I enjoyed it quite a bit!
Xade chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I thank you for writing this story on the Foreigner series. There should be at least a couple hundred stories for this series but I am grateful for your insight.
Tamuril2 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
You have no idea how happy I was (and still am) to find this story. I absolutely love the Foreigner Series by C.J. Cherryh. I've been hoping to find a few FF stories about them (the books). Coming across yours was an unexpected treat. Thank you for making my day!

I thought you did an excellent job convaying the characters, especially Jago and Bren. I've always wondered what Jago thinks when she's with Bren (you wrote it almsot exactly how I imagined her to be). Banichi's rib to Jago was cute and funny. I hope you write some more stories about Jago and Bren. I know I would read them with eagerness.

Thank you again for the great read. Keep up the good work/writing.

~Tamuril2
Alice chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Oh my goodness, you gave me a little bit of life with bren and his guards outside of the books. Such a joy and so in keeping with the writing style. Very well done
jago-ji chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Wonderful insight from the 'other side.' I love seeing glimpses of humor (Jago rubbing off on Bren re his tan). I would love to read more from the Atevi perspective.
Shiromori chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
I love you to itty bitty pieces for writing Foreigner fic. Just so you know.
MJ MOD chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
oh! i LOVE how you've written foreigner! it'S really in character, i'm a devoted fan of the serie. thanks!
J.O.R.L chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
I really like this one, I couldn't stop wondering what jago was thinking all true the books I have read so far. you have giving me some new thoughts, thanks.

PS: you say that you have written two stories of the foreigner universe, But I one see this one in your profile. :(

plz give me some more information about this.

continie writing, your are seriously good.

Mvh A Swedish foreigner fan and bren/jago Madman :D
Resaji chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Loved this! Thank you for a chance to see Bren in more casual circumstances. Well done!
Aranwion chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Hey, it's awesome to see someone else writing for these books! I thought it was great, you obviously know your atevi terms, the incorporation was seamless. I really liked your portrayal of both Bren and Jago, it felt really true to the books. Have fun and keep writing!