Reviews for Of Love and Marriage
Kurohneko chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Whyyyyy Elfinbunion-san.. TT
Such a good story.. Really curious who she picked
Cool Oneshot.. I love it 3
ays102 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I I I WHAT WHAT DOES SHE SAY ! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE THIS YOU MUST
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Ahhh why didn't you finish it!
The Blank Factory chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This a beautiful story!
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
EVIL... you are juz plain EVIL.. but nice way to end.. xD
Enigmatic Ethereality chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I've taken your example and have decided to branch out into other areas of fanfiction. I remember watching Bleach a few years ago, but just the first couple of episodes (I remember getting annoyed with the show, but I don't remember why), so I don't have much knowledge of Soi or Yoruichi (or the guy who's name started with an "S"-sorry, bad memory here). But this one-shot was fantastic. Seriously.

I like how open you left the ending. That's my thing, lack of closure in stories. I absolutely love it. It leaves so much to the imagination.

Anyways, this was well written and I really liked it.
epeire chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
The emotional depth is amazing, much kudos. Who did she choose, or is it up to the reader?
raezura chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I freaked out at the end. As a huge YoruSoi fan she totally said "I don't". I hope.

Very well written.
Misa Surocanika chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very moving, touching, true. The depth of this piece is astonishing. I found myself pulled in and compelled, worrying that she would leave him but her resolve was realistic. Whom she chooses is up to the reader and I'm choosing Hisagi. That, in my belief, is where she leaned towards.

This was so realistic about the marriage-It's not perfect and all happy. It's emotional, it's frightening. I'm so glad you shared this with us and I believe I'll read more of your work now.
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
What! Who did Soi choose Shuuhei or Yoruichi? You can't just leave it like that! :( lol! just kidding it was a great one-shot! :p I really enjoyed reading it!
ME chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Nice story, I see you seem to like pairing Soi and Shuuhei together seeing as you've thrown it in your stories twice now. I like it too they'd be cute together. Though I have to wonder who Soi chose at the end...I guess you're just leaving it up to the reader? Anyway nice job!