Reviews for Wrong Number
LalaManaka chapter 1 . 3/20
Love it.
StarElsie chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
You should make more chapters. Why would Natsume ask Hotaru to change numbers with him? Did he already know Mikan before Mikan called him? I hope you can make more chapters and explain these stuff. By the way, this is a good story
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This fic was most certainly worth reading. very amusing idea and it was cute. Nice work!
jortiz112294 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
NO, I think the story was really good and I was engaged throughout the story. You are right however, the first half was better than the second half. I wish the story would have been longer the ending was rushed a bit. However i thoroughly enjoyed your story thanks for the great read.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Wow
XAnimeXOtakuX chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
The truth is i really like it, for me it's worth reading _
nerdyvictorique chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
PleAase make Sequel,...pleasssssßssssssdeeeeeeeeeee
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
one question, did Natsume already know and like Mikan?
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
lol. are you kidding me? its romantic and fluffy, and i love it! i hope there would be a sequel! great story. :D
komaeda chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
dokis they're cuties
Meteor Light chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
hey!
Oh my end up cracking with every retort Natsume has to say to Man..
My image of Kaname as sweet guy just broke into thousand of glass pieces...

what... Hotaru You evil Planner but you did great this time

I laughed really much

Thanks
Aarvie
IvyOtaku chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
wahh so kawaii _
Aozora no kishi chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
O_O Wait..what? Natsume switched numbers with Hotaru? That explains why Mikan 'called the wrong number'! Was the reason he knew she was hot because he always had an eye on her? Oh my gosh!
Jerris too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
PAM. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO MEEEE.

I was reading this over breakfast and asdfgh my food got cold because I was too busy squealing like a pig on every sceneeee. :3

Ohhhh, you know what Agnes said, "IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIEEEEE"
StarryNightxoxo chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Another awesome oneshot. :) I totally love oneshots, partly because I'm too lazy to read stories with chapters. Natsume is such a smooth operator. XD Short and sweet story. Good job!

PS. Although I don't think Natsume smiles and laughs, does he? o.o Perhaps once in a blue moon, or something. ;)

SNxoxo