Reviews for The Great Christmas Swap Debacle of 2009
kimjo2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Cute! Thanks
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
A great gift from Sheldon. )
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
aww very cute and in character too. i like it a lot :D
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Never begin something that you'll likely end up regretting!
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
"What's wrong with drawing names out of a hat?" Penny demanded. That was the way she had always done it. It was quite fun.

He gave his little laugh that grated on Penny's nerves

"He did mention that he would enjoy an exotic dance from you," Sheldon said.

"Coming!" Penny said. She half-ran towards Sheldon

d(*-*) I kept grinning like a fool the whole Story d(*-*)
naru894 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
this one was soo cool XD it was ... soo sheldon XP
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
This is a cute Christmas story. Goodness gracious, nothing can be simple when it comes to Sheldon.

What I feel to be important in a story involving Sheldon is to portray his character correctly, which you did and more. I love that he argues the beginning conversation with his lecture on "Merry Christmas" versus "Happy Holidays." Then the whole thing with the action figurines. The dialogue is very Sheldon, so good work with that. While on that note I must commend you on your perfect characterization of Howard as well.

The gift exchange is great. I love how well you describe Penny's reaction when she opens it up. Although now I am curious to what happened when she slipped in the shower and how come Sheldon knew about it.

In all, this story is well thought out and remains true to the characters and feel to the show. I feel as if this story could actually pass as an actual episode. Great work.
Miss Dreavus chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved this! so cute!

But I have to point to out: Didn't Sheldon mention

something about the adhesive ducks costing approximatively

99 cents or something in TADD? Didn't the gift have to cost

15$?

nevertheless, I thought this fic was adorable!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Wow!

I was going to do a story so much like this for Christmas, but I never got around to it! You beat me, darn it!

"Action figurine," Sheldon said stiffly. "Figurines are not dolls."

That line reminds me of when Kaley Cuoco said she would know she was a nerd when there was a doll of Penny, and someone yelled out "Action figure!" And she said "Okay, SHELDON, action figure!" lol

S/P friendship-way to go! :)
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Awesome again :D loved this one...