Reviews for Money is Cheap
Geezworld234 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hilarious! What a fantastic idea for a fic! This would have worked brilliantly on screen!
KeepingUpDisappearances chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh Hyacinth...at least it's not an Obama economy...anyway, BRILLIANT. I laughed so hard!
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Just like a real episode! I enjoyed it!
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Ruthlessly, delightfully funny and too true to life. I can see and hear her, as you've written her, and the other characters. God, I love Hyacinth. My own late mother was like her, only not so delightful. :D
CreativeLiterature chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was awesome. Hyacinth saying that the recession was inconvenient and demanding something be done to fix it was absolutely prime and spot-on of her character to say such a thing. Very well-written!
LTP-girl chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Hahaha, this is awesome. Nice job:-)
konarciq chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Delightful! Could be an episode!

My absolute favourite line:

If we are to shop at Aldi, we need to look the part!

LOL
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I'm truly impressed by your ability to write these characters. The dialogue is spot-on, the reactions are well-written, and the timing really reads like an episode of the show.
clockover chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I'm the Yuletide recipient you wrote this for! I haven't been around for-bloody-ever due to a PC-related disaster over the holidays, but I think this is just right and I'm thrilled that you wrote it for me. You are an angel! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into the story (and it's damn funny too!)
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I think that would be exactly how Hyacinth would react to the current economic situation. I very much enjoyed reading this.