Reviews for Money is Cheap
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 9/19
Hyacinth never thought the inflation would her so hard, did she? Obviously, The Bank of England needs more gold bullion to back up the security of the pound just like America needs more gold bullion in Fort Knox to back all the security behind the dollar.
Geezworld234 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hilarious! What a fantastic idea for a fic! This would have worked brilliantly on screen!
KeepingUpDisappearances chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Oh Hyacinth...at least it's not an Obama economy...anyway, BRILLIANT. I laughed so hard!
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Just like a real episode! I enjoyed it!
tricorvus chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Ruthlessly, delightfully funny and too true to life. I can see and hear her, as you've written her, and the other characters. God, I love Hyacinth. My own late mother was like her, only not so delightful. :D
CreativeLiterature chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was awesome. Hyacinth saying that the recession was inconvenient and demanding something be done to fix it was absolutely prime and spot-on of her character to say such a thing. Very well-written!
LTP-girl chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Hahaha, this is awesome. Nice job:-)
konarciq chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Delightful! Could be an episode!

My absolute favourite line:

If we are to shop at Aldi, we need to look the part!

LOL
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I'm truly impressed by your ability to write these characters. The dialogue is spot-on, the reactions are well-written, and the timing really reads like an episode of the show.
clockover chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I'm the Yuletide recipient you wrote this for! I haven't been around for-bloody-ever due to a PC-related disaster over the holidays, but I think this is just right and I'm thrilled that you wrote it for me. You are an angel! I really appreciate the time and effort you put into the story (and it's damn funny too!)
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I think that would be exactly how Hyacinth would react to the current economic situation. I very much enjoyed reading this.