Reviews for Unattainable Affections
mickkila chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Please update my email is
grempler1 chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
Since it's been almost 2 years since your last update of this story it seems to be finished - that's a shame because it is very interesting. I'd love to see where it ggoes from here.
Regin chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Joleigh13 chapter 2 . 2/14/2011
Soo good! I like the pace! Keep going!
LJ515 chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
I love this story. Poor Jasper and Bella, they're really stuck between a rock and a hard place. I especially like Jasper's side of this situation, I love that a vampire as old as he is still can't manage to wrap his head around this attraction. I find it endearing that he honestly thinks that if he focuses on other things it'll go away and things will stay the same. Silly vampire. Looking forward to more.
Jolonna chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
I have been browsing for Bella/Jasper stories a few days now and as always there are a dozen pretty bad stories for every half decent one and sometime, if you are really lucky, you stumble across a great one. This could be a great one, so I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope you won't lose inspiration and/or interest. I like your writing and the way you change perspectives is quite elegant. I also like that you managed to keep the setting of the book, but do something completely different with it.

(Don't really understand what you meant by the special alerts, but as I am hoping for lemons, I give you mine: )
Makii chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
Looking good! I keep asking you to write more and more, and the more you give me i just never seemed to be satisfied, so therefore I shall say it again. I WANT MORES!*rolls around* This is turning out to be interesting, I'm erady to learn how this is going to work out XD Don't worry Edward, we'll take care of you : D
sneakystuff chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
keep it up!
TayLizSouth34 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
This is so good please update soon
bundysarah chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Love it! Update soon!
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Nice start. I like that everything he says/does is perceived incorrectly by his family.
sprazinko chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
this is really good
Roossmit chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I like you story! Your writing style is very good, in my opinion. No -wat do you call it?- slang type of writing or popular words or something like that. That kind of writing only distracts me from the story, whereas your sentences pull me in the story. I would really like to read more! Jaspers point of vies is creative, especially when he's got to avoid Edward and Alice. Thank you so much and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Kathy Hiester chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Great start!
B-San155 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Pretty good. I liked it. Update soon.