Reviews for Debt Collection
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
But then, after two loud and heated arguments over Gibbs' reluctance to rest, Jackson had left – actually, the younger Gibbs had barked an order at him as if speaking to a young Marine. That would do it. And its so Gibbs.

Surprisingly, although McGee had been a little frustrated that he had been overlooked when Vance allowed Tony to return to work while still at less than a hundred percent health, the Mossad Officer and Agent McGee had, more or less, followed Tony as they would Gibbs. Of course he would. He though/figured he would be in charge.

"Thanks, son... But if you touch my boat, Tony, I'll have you pulling desk duty for the next four months!"

Tony smirked back at the figure in the bed and then continued out of the room. One thought alone was running through his mind.

Awe. He called me 'son'! That is something Tony probably longed to hear from Gibbs but never thought he would say or hear it. Gibbs could hear his heavy footsteps on the wooden floors and paused to listen, reminiscing as the sound of another person in his house reminded him of Kelly and Shannon. Then, walling off those painful memories, Gibbs returned to work with a shake of his head to clear his thoughts. Gibbs likes having someone around. Even though Tony isn't a child/kid anymore they can still take care of each other. And he likes having Tony there.
kgw chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Hi, I have read a number of your stories and I just wanted to let you know how much I have enjoyed them. Gibbs is my favorite character in NCIS.

I know what you mean about being inspired. I had written one Gibbs story a while back. I'm waiting for the inspiration to hit again lol.

You have a gift there and I hope to read more from you. Thank you for sharing your stories.
ferryboat George chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
I don't usually review both chapters of a finished work, but I reviewed the first one and forgot to read this one. I don't find the ending too terribly rushed, and actually think it's better written than the first chapter, more in character. I can more see Tony accepting Gibbs help in making some extra money rather than just accepting the money itself. If you can save the money to pay for it, custom built cabinets are beautiful. My parents have rentals, and in one we payed for custom cabinets, and in the other they got stock ones from Home Depot. The stock ones look nice, but they don't utilize ever inch of space (very important in a kitchen that has to house a lot of stuff) and while the fronts are real wood, the rest of the cabinets aren't, unlike the custom ones. Not to totally go off on a tangent, but if my parents were doing a custom built kitchen now, they would use bamboo for the cabinets, something my mom's learned working at Teregren, a bamboo wholesaler. Their stuff is gorgeous, green, and durable. /me dreams of having Gibbs custom build bamboo cabinets for her house...
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Not a flake of show at my house :( I'll agree this piece isn't as good as the first one, seems a bit OOC to me, Tony admitting his problem a little too easily. I was expecting Gibbs to have to over hear a phone conversation to find out what was going on. still a good story though, and I loved the scene in the Bullpen.
GibbsRules chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
Really enjoyed this chapter and loved the idea of Gibbs helping Tony repay the money by building cabinets. Loved the idea of Gibbs realising he actually enjoyed having Tony around and that he decides to take his full time off to heal and let Tony stay too. Please don't give up your NCIS stories, you write brilliantly and capture Gibbs and Tony perfectly!
CD57 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Hey!

so nice to find a sequel to the other story. Loved how you have tony and gibbs together, with the way gibbs is helping out tony with the money... excellent idea.

and pls no, don't leave this fandom! We need some counterbalance against all the tony whump!

you write gibbs very well, pls. stay with us.

(hmm and no, don't start nagging back, lol. I know I know, still WIP, so no progress there, and thus no posting. But someday...)

Corine
SherryGabs chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I absolutely love the way you write Gibbs! Thanks for adding a second chapter. It was great.

Hope you don't give up on NCIS stories completely. I'd really miss you.
zekeschance chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I loved this story! Please don't lose interest in NCIS you have such a good grasp of the characters not to write about them. Please reconsider. Thanks for all your research and hard work it is much appreciated. Thanks and continue!
Silverfox2159 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Another great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Gypsy chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
I just wanted to say that there is no such thing as enough drooling over David Tennant. The man is sex on a serving platter.

Oh. and I'm enjoying the story.

Keep it coming.
gabumon chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
good sequal so far!
knightie chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
As usual love your stories. please don't give up on NCIS . We need you and Gibbs whump.

Keep the stories coming andif you have to write some for Dr Who to get them out of your system (dr who fan who saw them all but the Chrismas Specials)
movieholic chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Though I'm sad it's over, I still enjoyed it a lot. So thanks for sharing this story with us, it was a great, and enjoyable read.
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Very nice job on this story. I like the end with Gibbs deciding that maybe giving his leg more rest and having Tony continue to stay was a good thing. Great way for them to make money for Tony - by making personalised cabinets. Right up Gibbs alley.
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Like it? I loved it I only wished you had made it longer...what about a sequel with several chapters?