Reviews for Rumors
justbehappydammit chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
For some reason, as I read this story about rumors coming true, I can't help but think of Persona 2. Regardless, this is funny, sweet, awesome, and so many other words.
Aidea chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
i love love love your fanfics

not want to marry me?

ha ha ha ha, forget it, well i love it
daianapotter chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
very very cute :D hope you can write more fics like this one :D
Marlosa chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I can see that you put some effort into this but the ending was a bit confusing and it felt like it was a bit rushed. The break between the chase scene and the ending was a bad choice. Also, there are many times when Kyon's thoughts are a bit awkwardly worded. All in all, decent story.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
"God help us all I'm kissing Haruhi"

I laughed so much while reading this. I also wonder when the cops will discover the murder is a wonderful story. A couple of weird situations, but a wonderful story.
Daemon McRae chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This is potentially one of the greatest one shots of all time. You have mastered the art of single-chapter stories.

Also, thank you for hurting Taniguchi. I actually don't think anyone likes him.
o0SoulGuardian0o chapter 1 . 5/21/2010

You.

I love you.

ITSUYUKI WHAT
baker1944 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
wow, that was actually really good! :) write more like this please.
Another Duck chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Rumours are always fun. They're sort of self-fulfilling at times. But then, Kyon just needs a kick-start of his mind, as the thoughts are already there. It's just that he's denying them.

Also, I think Kyon should walk up to Tsuruya, and smile at her. Would be fun to see her lose composure, for once. But he wouldn't do that to Asahina.
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
that was a great story. i cant say that i can see yuki being romantically involved with anyone other than kyon at this point but the other 2 pairings are very plausible. the slow build up that you had for kyon and haruhi hooking up was very well done. well i hope you continue writing. laterz
Nuadha chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I really liked this on characters and a semi-plausible plot that involves Haruhi/Kyon. Brilliant.
Alrich431 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
fantastic as usual.
BakaBlue chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Well, Congradulations first new story of the year!