Reviews for Wedding Night, Redux
WickLobo chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Awwwww they're so cute at the end there.

Very hot sex there. Very!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Wow ! Such a hot and beautiful fic, thank you so much ! Amazing love scene between our two favorite guys 3
HELENz chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Cute!
Paige chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Absolutely amazing! That was so hot I read it twice! Please start writing again, there's not enough good christian and oli fanfic out there. This is fantastic, i love love love it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Hey,

Just wanted you to know that I thought this story is fantastic. This is probably the fifth time I read it. Finally decided to comment on it. (I ususally dont comment, too shy) I read on your page that you want people to comment and decided to do so.

your writing is so fantastic and true to both Christian and Oliver's characters. I read this everytime I am down about the two of them not being together.

So thank you for writing it, and giving me hope for my fav couple. :)

Keep up the good work. Read all your other work too. Cant wait to read more
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
That was sooooooo HOT! And incredibly Sweet and oh, so amazing! I loved it!
Lilynette chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
GASP! But how hot was that? Just awesome, and full of passion, and sweet. Jeezus. I loved it.

Thank you for sharing! :D
Aurora Borealis - Polar Lights chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Wow, just wow. This is ... pure bliss. Oh God, oh God, oh God, I sooo love this! It's soo great. I can't say much else right now. Too drawn in.

Why don't you write a sequel to this? About Christian's and Olli's very own wedding night? Pretty please? (*puppy eyes look up at you*)
nightvalia chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
"Schatz" is my new favorite word. Seriously. Uhm, yeah. Wow.

Again, *THUD!*

ILU very much! But not as hard as Christian loves Ollie! Ho NO I DIDN'T! *dies from RED BULL overdose* IT EXPIRED IN FRIGGIN 2005! D:
sysltyle chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
it's a fantastic One-Shot you offered us. I read both stories and I love them both. You added your own style to this one with talent

Sylvain