Reviews for His silent mind
kokoroyume chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
I started to read this series a long time ago and I still love this first part ! It really is an amazing job, with a great plot and so very IC :)
kamelion chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
Stunned. Absolutely stunned. This was beautiful.
kamelion chapter 8 . 10/24/2013
Okay...did I mention that this is brilliant?
kamelion chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
This is brilliant...and freaky...and this doc definitely sounds like ten...and just wow...
kamelion chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
I think you said this was ten, but the dialogue really puts me in mind of five. So that's how I'm picturing him. Cool thing about this character, huh? ;)
kamelion chapter 4 . 10/23/2013
This is amazing.
Sheldon The Whale chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
Where, where do I even begin?

This, THIS is why they created , so that brilliant minds like you could create masterpieces like this.

This my friend, has to be one of THE BEST Fanfictions I have ever read. It made me laugh, cry, and constantly want the next chapter, NEVER was there a moment when I could take a break it was simply too beautiful for me to stop.

I congratulate you, I thank you, and I wish you well a 1000xs each. I'm left in awe.
ChaoticSnickets chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
This was utterly, let's go with a Doctor quote, BRILLIANT ! Totally sucked in by it ! I would repeat the word brilliant so many times, the box I am typing in would implode on itself…

From,

ChaoticSnickets
QueenPara chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
that was beautiful
it was so depressing at first, and then so uplifting
this was amazing, SUCH a well-written piece
Duo Swords chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
(insert a colorful vocabulary of swear words hear)! This is FANTASTIC! ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY BRILLIANT! For Rassilon's sake! When I first read this, I did not understand what the hell was going on! I actually decided to stop reading, but the damned mysteries kept tugging at my brain! You are an excellent storyteller! You really kept me on my toes the whole journey!

And wow! What a revelation! I had two theories; either the Master and the Doctor were in a different timeline where the Doctor was nursing the Master into sanity, or there was some kind creature that took the Doctor's guise and used the Master's memories against him. Man, am I glad that I was horribly wrong on both fronts!

THEN YOU FRICKEN CONVINCED ME THAT THE MASTER WAS GOING TO DIE! You crushed my heart when the idiot/brilliant Doctor left the tower and boarded the space ship! DAMN IT! But of course, the Doctor; oh, that brilliant Doctor found a way! What a journey! Thank you for sharing your brilliant mind with us!
APRICOTperson chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
Beautiful.
Anylinde chapter 10 . 4/22/2012
That was... spectacular. Simply and positively, spectacular.
Shifteraei chapter 10 . 1/16/2012
A very interesting story, I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Shifteraei chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Cheeky bugger, that Doctor, isn't he? Hitchhiker's Guide indeed.

Anyway, definitely off to a good start. It'll be interesting to see where it goes.
Windy Rein chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Oh. My. God.

Thoroughly thought through indeed. It's like...like...like, I don't know what it's like, awesome seems too childish and exquisite brings wine-tasting to mind but it's something like those and so much more. (I'd recommend a Death Note fic that is on the same level with all the superlatives as this, but I'm not sure if you read those)

I'm trying to make this a somewhat coherent review but it seems I'm failing at life, mostly because my brain is doing something akin to *flails her arms around, trips and falls over as a result*, so I'll just stop and say one more thing. Wow. o.O