Reviews for You & Me, Not Us
Tennoko Endellion chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This is nice. I was confused by the thing with Mickey, too. It seemed to come out of nowhere. Thanks for trying to bridge the gap a little between the two finales.
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
ohh this is so sad :(

i know, i couldn't believe it when it was mickey and martha, not tom! but this is very very good :)
queenoftheoutlands chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Very very good, and so well thought through. Though Mickey/Martha... :)
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
You're right about it being so left-field - dammit, now I have to deal with LadyClarkWeasley and all those other Martha/Mickey shippers of cliche pairings, dancing around in my mind with wide grins on their faces, singing 'I told you so, I told you so ...'

Bah. Take your stupid plot twists and melodrama with you to the grave, Russel T Davies.

I'm glad you did this as well, because I also liked Tom despite feeling that Martha is the best romantic interest for the Doctor. Tom was nice, courageous - he helps kids in Africa, he took a laser screwdriver shot for Martha - and above all, he was living proof that you don't need to be a MAIN character to be a love interest. I like Mickey too - especially after 'Rise of the Cybermen/Age of Steel' - but the pairing was very contrived to me. So I like how you did this - still friends, though not lovers anymore, and it feels real to me. Good work here.

gODSPEED!
Novindalf chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Sad but sweet, and totally believable :)

Thanks for writing!
Railway Station chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Nice. Thanks for writing something that would make the gap between Martha/Tom in series 3/4 and What-Randomly-Happened-In-The-End-of-Time fit... you know what I mean!
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw, that was so sad, but very real, I liked it a lot.