Reviews for The Way I Loved You
RenesmeVivio chapter 1 . 3/30
Really what a complicated dream, I like it.
Hero's Valor chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
that was good
61wisampa chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
haha... you know, this is one of my fave songs from taylor swift! i never actually understood the song before i read this story of yours (which has been a long time ago but i forget to review XD) this is absolutely one of your best yet! great work!
aUgOuX chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
...and that's the way Zoe loved Takuya

xobrang cheezey! this story is kind of a sweet-like-a-cheese chapter
Pocketbook chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Aw! I loved it! Especially when Takuya's like, "I hope I can be the perfect boyfriend" I was like aw! It made my day! Great job!
kojilover04 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
wow that is so not takuya at all it was soo cute at the end she got her real prince charming
blackandblood chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was a really good one-shot, and I'm glad how it ended like that. Love is a complicated thing, lol. Anyway I hope you write more one-shots, especially song-fics cuz you're really good at them. Bye and good job :)
dingcs chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh Zoe, pick one. It's either you love him or hate him.

Zoe: Ehm... I "Lote" him. _

Me: -.- Ah curse the love/hate relationship.

Aw that was a cute song-fic. Personally the new Takuya freaks me out. Haha, there's no way he'd be nice, polite, and not annoying at the same time. Never in a million years.

I also looked up the song on Youtube. It's good. You must really like Taylor Swift cuz you have many song-fics with her songs.

Can't wait for updates from you. :D
stitchfan93 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hey! Great fanfic then, wow shows the relationship with Takuya and Zoe! Takuya trying to be a good boyfriend but didn't realise he changed a tad too much, and Zoe wants the old Takuya back. Luckily everyting works out then with the kiss! Lol!

Anyways, keep it up once more and can't wait to see your future work then, especially the Kouji OC then! Take care!

From: stitchfan93

P.S: Yeah, that's complicated love...