Reviews for Drum Beat
DragonThetan chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
That was fun!

Thank you.
LJ chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
It's time like this when you say screw destiny and just aim a fireball straight at Arthur's rear.
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
very sweet, thank you!
One Lonely Marauder chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Yeah... that was absolutely adorable. I felt like I was watching a scene from the show, I could see it all so clearly.
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Can't stop grinning like an idiot. Everyone's got a breaking point, Merlin just happened to hit his now. Glad Arthur reacted the way he did.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
And the heart of gold shines through! This Arthur is better than the angsty one I read before this.
xBookEaterx chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
wow! I loved this! I really liked how you put a caring Arthur without him being cheesy :)
AmeliaReddy chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Aww! That's so sweet:) such a good story!
ForeverMrs.Padfoot chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
reading this instead of doing my science evaluation, but needed something to cheer me up :)
LadyGhai chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Wow! Hahaha how kind of you Arthur! Hahaha XD like this fic!
The Terrible Jester chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Brilliant.
flyingptarmigan chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
aww, this was w

so cute! made me laugh.
castlestormed chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
I cannot keep the smile out of my face, reading the end of this. Stop that, pulling my heart strings this way and that. You twisted them to tatters when you presented a miserable Merlin, homesick and missing his mother on his birthday. And that incessant DRUMMING in the background as Arthur confronted Merlin in the stairwell? I could swear I heard it myself.

Actually, don't stop doing whatever you've been doing. You wrapped it all up so nicely in the end. I couldn't ask for a better thing to read right now. It was perfect. Thank you for writing it (and hoping you're writing more!)