Reviews for A New Life
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
it has been 4 YEARS scince this story was updated
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
what are you waiting for?UPDATE!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
dude when are you going to update? it has been more than 3 years now!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Artemis would be the perfect vampire.
I wonder what abilities he'd develop.
Astrid-Elizabeth-Dare chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wow. I've never read Angle but this is awsome. I love it. I wish you'd continue it. I mean it's been over a year and where's chapter 2? This is too awsome to give up on! You're writing is amazing and I'd love to see more.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
great chapter. wonder how much of a hit artemis's intelligence will take being turned
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
so lil arty went from looking like a vamp to actually being a vamp...interesting. holly is going to have a field day with this.
UndisclosedUprising chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
More? Please?
Pandagirl66 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i thought it was good, you really should keep going with this.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Looks good, but I'll with hold finnal judgment for when I read a secound chapter.
Akanami no Kiku chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Oh my god I love this update soon.
satrinity chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
update plz? I love the entire Angel series, plus AF. Aren't you on AFC? I think I've seen some of your stuff there. Anywho, good job! :)
Ravenpuff chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Oh my god wonderful! \O/

Is there more? Is there more? *on the edge of her seat*

You're doing splendidly. It's a good meld of fandoms so far. I've got chills worrying about poor Artemis. You picked a terribly teasing place to end the chapter - does Arty get rescued or vamped up? Both such rich possibilites. *contemplates a soulless vamp Arty*

Tough luck for Butler. Even if he comes to the rescue in time - as opposed to any other hero in L.A. - this will probably be a rough blow for him. Letting the principal wander off in an unfamiliar city, to get dragged into an alley by a potential mugger/rapist/murderer/vampire? Doesn't look good, Dom.

Please do continue! *cheers you on*
thing1966 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I think you should continue
6464MiniDiceofRandomness chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
No. It is not crap at all. I will be showing this to my Angel friends.