Reviews for Dare
Ridley Silverlake chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Oh. Oh my. I certainly did not expect that. :))

It was funny, it was cute, it gave me feels, and it was quite shocking. They were playing footsie. : and Mikan was jealous. OF RUKA. OHMY. 3

I liked it! Thank you for writing this. :)

Whimsical.Banana chapter 1 . 4/18/2010

I gotta love these lines:

"I do, however, love you as ..."

"I love you too—as a best friend."

XD Just making them say those words already killed me!

Yujiro101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
why are they playing footsie under the desk? its making me think that theyre lying about what they just said _ aww~ poor mikan ur baby is prbably gay...
FearandLoathingXIX chapter 1 . 1/18/2010

That is such a fantastic idea. N and R being with their predetermined matches and it all being a big cover while they're totally doing each other. Oh man. I just found my procrastiaplotbunny.

This was cute without the footsie thing, but being the yaoiwhore I am for Natsume and Ruka you've inspired me more than anything.
MikoKagome1113 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010

Darkest Temptation chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Oh. My. God. I loved this! It was epic!

tinge of pink stained Natsume's cheekbones. "First off—and I've already said this- he's my best friend. Second, it takes more effort to sneak you into the boys' dorm."

"Which gives him more oppurtunity to steal you away!" Mikan wailed.

Rolling his eyes, Natsume turned to Ruka, who'd been beside him the entire time. "Ruka, are you secretly in love with me and trying to break Mikan and me up?"

"No, Natsume, I am not. I am perfectly happy, not gay, and in a relationship with your girlfriend's best friend. I do, however, love you as a friend, as we have been best of such since we were little," Ruka replied without missing a single beat.

"That's great, then, Ruka," Natsume nodded, "I love you too—as a best friend."

Lmao. That was the best part. Although the story was a bit short,b ut I really liked it :]

Darkest Temptation
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
footsie... dat's disgusting ~uhh GAY! no! NATSUME!
L's apprentice chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
this is funny. Yeah, yeah, it would be difficult to sneak Mikan in the boy's dorm