Reviews for Tales of The Last Prime
annependragon chapter 25 . 6/20/2011
Highly enjoyed your Prime tales.
ironaft30 chapter 25 . 9/16/2010
Great story a note on Elita and Optimus pairing: Awwww!It was SOOO CUTE!Kudos,Oracle!Great job done!XD

ORACLE BANZAI!
FlyingHope chapter 25 . 7/28/2010
Encore, encore! Amazing ending, what an amazing story! Go Black Oracle! Hope to see more LitaxPrime fics soon! :)
Spark Shark chapter 20 . 7/2/2010
I love this story, & the dystopia storyline is almost exactly the same as a gargoyles episode, 'future tense'... have you seen it? :P
Wolf Prime chapter 25 . 6/5/2010
Hi again my friend! I love this chapter! The Decepticons must think twice when they decide attack the Autobots -

I love how Optimus take care of this two Decepticon seekers, how he use his telekinectic powers with the big Decepticon. You write that Optimus shot his head like the second movie? Wow he keeps his hoby to rip the faces and I LOVE IT!

So this is the end of your fic? T-T T -T Wonderful story I hope when the new animated serie call " Transformers: Prime" rise they can put Optimus origin about his legacy of the Primes and how he must be protect for the Fallen. -

Anyways EXCELLENT STORY!

Now it's time to continue with TFA!
Kotomi Miyamura chapter 25 . 6/5/2010
Oh, I'm gonna miss this fanfiction :(

Anyway, I really love how you have done the epilogues, although the first epilogue was kind of...sad. I couldn't imagine Optimus sacrificed himself in a way like that, but then, we're talking about our precious last Prime here :D

And I noticed that you've taken some TF3 references here ;) (ex : Ratchet in green Hummer, Silverbolt's appearance)

Overall, I would like to say thank you for giving me lots of emotions while reading this. Looking forward for your new fanfictions in the future! )
Phoenix13 chapter 24 . 5/30/2010
Your Prime is so freaking GORGEOUS! Wish Michael Bay would take a look. His Prime is stunning, but with the modifications you've made with the wings and more power, now he's a GOD. Imagining him dropping in like that before Air Raid and Silverbolt was a big SQUEE moment. ;-D
That One Artsy Kid chapter 24 . 5/30/2010
Optimus as 'Master Prime'? Yeah i don't so totally see that giving him a huge self confidence issue... maybe that's just me though... lol but really I LOVE this chappie! Update soon!
Wolf Prime chapter 24 . 5/30/2010
So the last chapter was a vision? Fiu! I was thinking that Prime finally dies but no... No... Yet...

I love how the two seekers call him young master or Lord Prime. I love this chapter to much! I will wait the next one!

Please don't kill Optimus in this fic because that will made me sad but anyways... It's your story, you can do whatever you want.

That I said before I LOVE THIS STORY!
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 23 . 5/23/2010
Ohmigod...

IS HE GONNA DIE? PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM! DON'T LET HIM DIE!

(sob)

waitwaitwait. So Optimus becomes the core of Cybertron? Oh man...that's incredible.

Is he gonna return? I hope so. (worried face)

WONDERFUL STORY! KEEP IT UP! .
Wolf Prime chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
WAAAAAAAA! YOU MADE ME CRY! AFTER ALL, OPTIMUS JOIN TO VECTOR SIGMA TO RESTORE CYBERTRON! That mean he will not return? His purpuse all the time is give life again to Cybertron?

EXCELLENT FIRST EPILOGUE but make me sad TT TT TT.

I like the part when Optimus fly above Solaris, one of the most powerful suns in the universe; and absorb the sun's energy... the details how you described... 0-0 WOW!

WELL DONE MY FRIEND! I SAID AGAIN I LOVE YOUR FIC!

OH, I forgot... Excellent fics of Transformers Animated I love this fics of yours. - -
Sefiriot chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
The picture you paint of Optimus Prime's ultimate destiny is one that is moving, terrible and majestic all at once; I WISH it were canon!

It's spine tingling to imagine Optimus on this last, greatest journey, rather like Tolkien's writing about how the Kings of the NĂºmenorean blood would give up their lives willingly and gladly, in a time of their own choosing at the end of their very long lives, accepting the Gift of death and the rest it brought them.

It's impossible not to feel happy for Optimus, in a way- he's going on to fulfill the ultimate purpose of his existence, and while those he leaves behind him may see it as his ending- in a sense it IS the end of Optimus the Prime, greatest of his kind, but the essential Optimus lives on, forever and ever, time without end, within the world he loved so much as its living heart, as long as Cybertron shall be and his name is remembered, and that is a comforting thought. Truly, not an end, but only a fresh start.

/In my beginning is my end...

And we all go with them, into the silent funeral,

Nobody's funeral, for there is no one to bury...

We must be still and still moving

Into another intensity

For a further union, a deeper communion...

In my end is my beginning./ (from T.S. Eliot, 'East Coker')
FlyingHope chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Oh my gosh. That was another great chappie. But...OPTIMUS DIES! He does it for the good of Cybertron, and he makes it so noble and epic that it doesn;t seem so bad. But it is! Since this is only part one of the epilogue, I'm guessing there's more to come. Can't wait!
Starfire201 chapter 23 . 5/22/2010
Missed the last couple, but certainly thought you did one hell of a job with the previous two chapters. I don't think there was any one part in those two I liked best, it was all well done.

As for this one...Well...I was never a big fan of Beast Machines, but I did see the last episode where Primal gave his life to revive the planet. Although the circumstances are much different here, I couldn't help but think of that bit when I read this. You have written an excellent story and I only wish I'd reviewed long before I first did.
Sefiriot chapter 22 . 5/7/2010
Nightmare, ha! I'm glad that all's well that ends well though! And Lennox's reaction to Ratchet's destroyed medbay is hilarious. I can just see their faces... And hopefully now that the Fallen has been driven out, Optimus can now attain what peace he can with his ancestry and enjoy his time with Elita!