Reviews for PantyWearing Freak
crzy1emo1chick chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
wow...all of it was wow... niiice story, really liked it!
VampLover109 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This story had me crying! OMG CHARLIE LIKE WEARING PANTIE! LMAO
TheMoreSmutTheBetter chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
'"Damn, Bells, that's nice. Do you think I could borrow it sometime?"'

OMG - that is too fricking funny - I love it!

;D
Luna Luce chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I read this before and everytime I read it. It seems to get funnier, I really could see Emmett giving Bella a hard time about something like this. As for the ending line I had tears because that was just hilarious to me. This definitely one for the faves.
breanna1027927 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
lmao
BecomingAmanda chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
OMG EWWWWWW! CHARLIE WANTS TO BURROW THEM EWWWWW! I am SO glad I listened to your warning about not eating or drinking anything while reading this, but still I almost threw up! It was pretty funny though but the end was really scary! And really discusting.
Ginny05 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
OMG!

jajajaja

I almost die.
Zosie chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
OMG thats hilarious! Now the challenge will be to watch Eclipse and NOT think of this story!
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
OMG! OMG! LOL..LOL..

That was something else..

I can't stop laughing..:)

Thanks for this...
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Oh the laughs! :)

I found this very hilarious, so excellent work!
birdee18 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Can't. Breathe. Laughing. Too. Hard. This is seriously one of the funniest things I've ever read. I wanna know where Charlie had his gun hidden! Poor Bella! She's definitely scarred for life! And of course Emmett would be the one to find out about this. Getting caught in Victoria's Secret was too funny! Emmett's present at the end? Brilliant! I love that you pulled out all the comedic stops here! This is so freaking hilarious, and I love it!
BelleDuJour chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
That's just wrong. Laugh-out-loud funny as hell wrong. :)
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Bwahahaha! The image of Charlie in lingerie but still with his gun! Hahaha!

Is it bad that as I imagine him in a crouch in the teddy I'm wondering if everything was contained? I get the horrible image of the boys hanging out the sides of the crotch. *shudders* Was it a thong teddy? Hope he doesn't have a hairy ass. Hm ... maybe he shaves it ... LOL

Is that seriously a song? LMAO! Wow ... I guess I need to start listening to different radio stations.

OMG ... of all people to overhear her and know about the chief's little side life ... Emmett. LOL That boy loves a good laugh and this is certainly good laugh material.

So Emmett cooking breakfast for Bella on Xmas morning. Rose will be pissed when she finds out he didn't do it for her. LOL It's not like he can explain why he felt the need to apologize to Bella without giving away the secret.

"Damn, Bells, that's nice. Do you think I could borrow it sometime?" Bwahahahahahaha! Most fathers would be horrified at the idea of their daughter owning lingerie like that, but nope, not Charlie! LOL Thank God they are no where near the same size!

Funny stuff bb! Seeing you guys come up with things like this is exactly why I beta and not write. :)
Unchanged Affections chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
HAHAHAHA! That was so funny! Thanks for making me laugh today )
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
OK, so i know i reviewed on the BRHC page but i HAD to review here too.

Seriously i just read through it again, and that mental image of Billy Burke dancing around the kitchen to "Like A Virgin" wearing nothing but a Teddy gets me every freaking time!

I actually just got told to shut up as it's 4am here... hehe.

Seriously freaking loved this story hun! Classic 3