Reviews for Forgiveness Comes With a Bow
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
that was beautiful and so sad he wont get to see hi child butin a way he will
Cina's chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wow so touching
lisazj chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Oh holy shit. O.O To be such a fucking wussperv, I don't know how the hell I keep finding all these stories that just make me cry my ass off. Well, I found this one cause Sydney_Alice was rec'ing one of your others (Dandelion) on Twitter.

I read one of your other reviews for this that said "I seriously hate you right now". Yeah, I get that. Me too, I seriously hate you too right now. *notreally*

But I AM full out bawling, or was anyway, while I was reading it. This right here is what set me off: "The sound of his voice, one that I spent hours trying to memorize by watching old home movies, was the greatest comfort that I had felt in months. I knew my head was messing with me and I couldn't imagine what Irina would say when I told her about this during our next session, but I reveled in the moment, content and happy with the possibility that he might be standing there next to me, just invisible to my eyes."

JFC. This was absolutely heartbreaking in the very best of ways, and I don't mind telling you that it blew me away. You must have pulled this one right out of the center of your heart, cause that's where it hit mine.

I loved it, and I didn't, if you can understand that. It was so very well done though. Thanks so much for writing!
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
A great story. Very well written.
SimplyKatKat chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
so sad.. but beautifully written..
VWatt chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I stumbled on you story for a second time, and even though I knew what was going to happen, I still cried. Such a great story! But I really do need to go and find a happy story to read now! LOL. Can't wait to read your other work.
BethMasenCullen chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
So I tripped over this because I was Twitter-stalking you (lol) and saw you had a FF link. Anyhoo - I cried my way through the entire story. It was beautiful... so sad, but so beautiful. I'm going to look at the other stuff you wrote too (but not tonight - it's late and work comes too early!).

Great job and can't wait to see what else ya got! See you on Twitter!
phoebelicious chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I can't review because my eyes are full of tears
chickenn chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I hate you right now.

Like a lot.

But let me clarify my hatred.

I read this, and balled my eyes like a giant baby.

I like I had to stop reading for a moment because I was overwhelmed with emotions when the realization that Edward was dead came to me. At first I was desperately hoping that he had left her for someone else or something equally bad, like I don't know. But I had this feeling by the way she was openly expressing all her feelings in the letter. I thought maybe she was writing it like a confession then would like burn it or something you know? And then as you said the normal like stop off I was like, 'oh shit oh shit oh shit', then when you were describing where she was without saying that it was a cemetry, and like the poinsettias put around the field of stone or whatever and the people being missed during the season.

I completely lost it by this point. It was without a doubt the saddest thing I've read only second to one story that had a personal experience involved that made me lose it even more. But really, I think it's the whole cemetry thing that made me lose it, and the thought of Edward dieing, as gay as that sounds it is heartbreaking to think like that. And when Bella did all that stuff for Victoria, seriously did you want my tear ducts to fall out? Because the tears decided to flow on their own accord. This was so touching and I don't know how you managed writting this. Because as i previously stated, I couldn't even keep it together knowning Edward was dead, with Bella pregnant. GAH I don't even get how in all of what 5 or 6 lines you set al the key points on the table for your readers to put together. Bella was pregnant, she wanted ice-cream so Edward went to buy some, on that same night, James decided the only way he could support his family was to instigate a robbery, in the proccess he shot Edward who was in the wrong place at the wrong time. THAT IS WITHOUT A DOUBT THE SADDEST EDWARD STORYLINE I HAVE EVER READ.

And as much as I hated it, you did a wonderful job of it, you got the right reaction from your readers. It just proves you are even more awesome now!

Okay I'm off to read you're new update that I just got!

x

Chickenn
emilydmamaof3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was all sorts of sad and beautiful. But now I need to go find something to read with a very alive Edward - maybe something with a little smut...
belli486 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Deb:

Oh, this story is so poignant and heartwarming. Forgiveness is something that is almost as hard to give as it is to receive. However, this story really brought it to life. It is a beautiful portrait of what true forgiveness is all about. It is giving it when everything in you would say otherwise and when it doesn't make sense, because it is truly something divine.

Love this story,

Bev
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
*sniff*...so sad :( but she made her peace...
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I love this, although it is very sad, it gives a look at forgivness, and grace.
AgoodWITCH chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I bawled...like cried insanely! That was so beautiful and touching ans sad! Holy Hades...just, well done girl! Happy New Year!
jadsmama chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I think your one shot is simply beautiful! seriously im not what else to say about it but that. Yes i cried, yes its sad but it also makes you think that christmas isnt just about spending it with your alive love ones you can also spend it with ones that have passed away by doing something to honor them, big or small and it seems Bella chose the big route.