Reviews for Reunion
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Finally someone ships this! Hallelujah!
PLKeisling chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Heh. I love this pairing. I thought there was a bit of an undercurrent but I watch and read almost everything with slash-goggles now a days. I've read this a dozen times since I read the book and finally decided to comment so sorry so late.

Nicely written, the style kinda echoed King's. I love how Barbie seems to go off on little tangents every once and a while (like the media and checking the survivors human thinking process), I think he did that in the book too. I REALLY LOVED Cox's thoughts about Barbie not getting out. I wish SK had written more of Cox's point of view, you fed that little desire of mine and I thank you for it immensely.
Insanemistosingsmore chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Honestly...it's so crazy it's brilliant. I actually quite love it. And I didn't know you wrote for the Dome, Soot?
Pezlie chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
*LE GASP* Someone else who saw this pairing as well! I thought I was alone. The every time they interacted during the book I began to space out and think about them together.

I loved this. x3 Great job.
The Apocalypse Lock chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
While I'm really not a fan of this pairing, and as short as this is, I believe it was written beautifully. :3 Good job.
Tremax chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Heck Yes.

Dear writer. This was a short expedition which I enjoyed very much so I will in turn keep this brief. This was amazing, though short, and just that one twist made me almost... well, for a lack of better words, wet myself. It was amazing to see Barbie out of the dome, and even more amazing to see what he and Cox were. Anyway, 7 out of 10 dear friend, very vivid, just a little short. The feeling in it was not lacking though, and the story was in fact extremely detailed. With that I leave you, good luck in the future!

- Tr3maX.