Reviews for A Cup of Tea with the Dying
LouiseUchiha chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
This was sad.
Sarahmint chapter 2 . 9/28/2013
These are beautiful. Your story is a gift to the world. Death is the opposite of birth, so it will always be meaningful and significantly important.
meri47 chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
My condolences to your grandmother's passing.

I find the second chapter to be quite as good as the first, in particular the line: "I might have yet to lose you, but you are already haunting me."
meri47 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
A good, introspective fic. I like it. The only thing that bugs me a bit is "2th", which should be "2nd".
death is a friend chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I find this actually quite touching. The way you wrote Sasuke's death is really promising and inspirational.

Death as a form of peace...

Sasuke really is good for this, it is best for him to meet Death alone.

As the internally sensitive person I am, I would have cried if not for the fact that I don't like crying in front of many people. Imagine seeing a person sitting in front of a laptop then see her suddenly cry before your very eyes. That would be troubling.

Anyway, I like this oneshot and praise your for thinking of making it.

Bless you.
In.Light.Syrup chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
"...but following him is inevitable."

that was a very intersting read :0 Sasuke seems like the person to die... no offense sasuke. I can somehow see how you found him fitting.

Overall, I got a very nasty chill from this story. Which is a good thing btw. Kuudos to you.

On another note, literature and poetry simply fascinates me, so if you have the time, could you explain the 'symbolism and/or philosphical implications' you used in the story? Please and thank you :)

~L. Syrup
anotamous chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Actually I do not think this is bashing at all. I think it was pretty well written.
UnagiKeki chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
The one thing about tragedy is that it teaches us what we're really made of. I'm so sorry for your loss. If it helps, I know how you feel.

Nice, tight idea; I would love to extrapolate on this idea more. And I don't think it would work for anyone but Sasuke. I'm not sure why...but good selection! And you have a really excellent brain for first-person profile. Great job, and hang in there.