Reviews for No Matter What Happens
darkgirl3 chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
That was wonderful. I love these two i'm glad she didn't try and say no, keep up the excellent work love their banter at the end when she walked into work it was wonderful.
Kathy0518 chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
I am so happy for them.

My favorite part is the end when Morgan asked her if she wore

that dress for him. Super cute and then she said the names of

the guys and then Prentiss had me lmao

Great update

hugs

Kathy
PinkAngel17 chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Aw! Yay, they're toghether now! Great chapter. It was so sweet and I loved the last part! More very soon please! :)
sawyersgirl2817 chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
love it
emzypemzy chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
Great chapter! Here's hoping they stay and get it sorted! :D
CapitolPrincess chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
so sweet ! i the relationship they have ! keep going most def. (:
darkgirl3 chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
More plz this is getting good. Poor Garcia thinks he's moving or something. Can't wait to see her reaction.
Mogo Girl chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
Wow, another great chapter. I hope he gets her to see that his love is real. Can't wait for more.
PinkAngel17 chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
Ah, don't end it there! Please post the next chapter soon! This was really good! I loved the waitress thinking they were together. Such a sweet chapter! I hope Penelope understands how much he loves her now. More very soon please!
Kathy0518 chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
Hi Sara!

I love that he is ready to unleash all his feelings onto her and

hope she responds the way he wants her to. Derek has to

know she loves him, it's in her eyes. Derek is that beautiful

untouchable dream she believes she can never have, but she can

if she just reaches for him. He will never let her fall, especially

not without him going with her. Great update!

More soon please!

Hugs

Kathy
emzypemzy chapter 3 . 1/4/2010
I wonder if she noticed he REALLY meant it! Maybe he'll have to make sure she does ;P Looking forward to more!
celticstarwolf chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
unforunately this time Pen needs the kick in the but for not see what is right in front of her. loved it hon more please
PinkAngel17 chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
Hehehe, the little play fight at the end was cute! Great chapter! I loved it and I'm so looking forward to the next chapter!
Mogo Girl chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
More, more, more please! I'm loving this one :) Great chapter.
darkgirl3 chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
She is for sure hardheaded. LOL can't wait till she gets what he's trying to say. Keep up the excellent work :)
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »