Reviews for Athanasia
fantasylover4evr chapter 18 . 2/19/2013
I love it, please update again soon!
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
oh king leonides is sucha good king a cough incredibly sexy cough

iu reeeaaly hope it wast her brother who died

ill be soo sad if it is

loove ur fic

its amazing!

jade
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
Haha O.J is pretty amazing

lov the fic btw

there pretty ruff on those kids back then i couldnt imaqgine what its like living back then

ur fic is greeat and i cnt wait to read more

luv this

Jade
culleni42 chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
why your chapter 3&4 is the same?
culleni42 chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
MAY I ASK ABOUT THE MONEY IS THAT TRUE?

'DRACHMEA nad OLBOS?'

and does ATHANASIA is BELLA here?

oh and pls continue this story love it to the HIGHEST MAXIMUM LEVEL!
J.K. Rowling chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Holy fuck that was terrible, stop writing and kill yourself now.
Like a Girl chapter 17 . 5/9/2010
cool idea, love the story so far!
razberry1 chapter 15 . 4/22/2010
Great chapter, good length. Looking forward to the reunion next chapter!
razberry1 chapter 14 . 4/20/2010
Thanks for the update. I can't wait till they get to modern times, and hopefully meet up with the rest of the family!
razberry1 chapter 13 . 4/17/2010
Awesome story! Looking forward to more!
metaltron2000 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I expected a certain Gay Vampire Cunt to get bloodily slaughtered by an angry man with a sword.

You have disappointed me.
Rubberduck697 chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
Alrighty, good job, I'm liking the progress... the whole James having an English accent bothers me just a tiny bit since England wasn't even established at the time of the Spartans lol, but oh well, it seems like it's necessary for your story, so I'll just go with it ;)

I liked this line a lot: "Our God-King seems to have sent us a little suprise." She hissed. I knew they were Persian, but I still couldn't accept the fact that those two believed Xerxes was a God-King of all things!

I thought it was very believable and a good thing to include. I can't wait to find out if Athanasia and Sapphira are going to ever stop drinking from humans lol... catch ya next chapter!
Rubberduck697 chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
Great job updating, you did a really good job of explaining the whole scent of the blood thing... I'm glad you're excited about the story lol, and I think it would be a good idea to skip ahead, also you can always ask me questions... I love giving my opinion and talking, so ask away lol... I occasionally ask readers questions about what I should do in my stories too lol ;)
Rubberduck697 chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
Haha, wow, 2 chapters in 1 day! Girl, you're on a role! Btw, I think it would be awesome if you used a Spartan name for James and Victoria, and then you could just let us guess and try to figure out who they are by describing them... like saying James had long blonde hair or something... haha, either way, it's lots of fun, thanks for sharing! :)
lovinthemall chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
yes very good lissa. i love your storys and how you add some comedy into though i liked the other story better hha;)