Reviews for A Friend's Farewell
imnotacommittee chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Type your review here...
MayFairy chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
wow, this was AWESOME! someone recommended it for me, and i was not disappointed.
toavoidconversation chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Just perfect. How it should have been. Well done!
Serra Tachi chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This story is now canon in my eyes. I absolutely loved EOT part 1 and wasn't too crazy with EOT part 2 for a few reasons. One reason being that I really, really wished that the Doctor and Donna had just one scene together. Just one. Just a goodbye scene, like this fic. I'll settle with this one. Great work!
Seaside Sally chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Really good piece of writing, very believable and lovely interaction between the characters. Very sad and poignant, well done.
Stacey190191 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Oh my gosh that was so beautifully written.

This bit...

The Doctor felt tears well up in his eyes as he gazed down into Donna’s golden pupils, “Oh, Donna, Donna Noble… don’t make me do this again.”

“You are terrible at goodbyes,” the redhead chuckled, a corner of her mouth tugging up in a small, sad half-smile, “You’re my best friend, you know.”

“And you mine,” the Doctor replied, a single tear rolling down his cheek.

“Don’t forget me,” she pleaded.

“Never,” the Doctor replied, shaking his head at the very idea.

...made me cry too.

Beautiful job :)

xxoxx
Stephen H chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
An amazing dedication to Doctor-Donna
Miles333 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I wish this was actually a scene in the episode. I was really deflated when the Doctor and Donna didn't get a few minutes to at least talk to each other. :( Anyway, great work!
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I too am just going to pretend this is cannon! Because you're right-there totally should have been a real Doctor/Donna scene in EoT2! And I totally expected one after she started to remember at the end of EoT1! This is so tragic and all, but can hardly not be given the subject matter. Still makes me feel a little better. I like how Donna insists the Doctor find someone, and the Doctor does meet Shaun and tells him to take care of her.

Blah. RTD makes me so sad!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Poor Donna, poor Doctor, poor everyone. But this was quite good, and really captured Donna's character. :)
angry penguin chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Love it. I am going to miss Donna.
MakeLoveNotSense chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
OK, this is now canon. Not *one* *single* conversation in EoT? RTD, I feel cheated. Thank God, now all is rectified with this fic. I'm not going to cry. I'm not. *sob*