Reviews for Moments
hey i found a quote that reminded me of this chapter, the worst kind of pain is when you're smiling just to stop the tears from falling down
hey check out the song look after you by the fray. i was listening to that song while i was reading this and it is perfect for this chapter, and the first.
Go Outside chapter 10 . 1/7
Love it, thank you!
Go Outside chapter 9 . 1/7
Great chapter! Thank you
LOTR addict chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Could you also write a chapter for drabbles 10 & 16...
LOTR addict chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This is the best fanfic I have ever read... Can you write more on merry and pippin?
Miss AudreyBear chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute good job.
Miss AudreyBear chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Once again great chapter love you.
Miss AudreyBear chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
I love your story it is my favorite.
Miss AudreyBear chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I love it, write more please!
L.A.H.H chapter 18 . 6/14/2011
Amazing chapter to end an amazing series. Thanks for writing x
L.A.H.H chapter 17 . 5/6/2011
:( So sad that this can be the last one. But it was amazing. I don't know how anyone can pick a favourite! I have at least four - Conversation, Alternate Universe, Defender and Worst Case Scenario! I don't know how you do it all so well. Thanks for writing. x
TheSoliloquy chapter 17 . 5/5/2011
Oooooh so many amazing choices- could tell one was inspire by Viggo's interview about the Anduin! Made me laugh :)

I would LOVE for:

#34 Fall

to be a oneshot!
MeadowLark4491 chapter 15 . 1/29/2011
so, as usual the notification got lost in my inbox-they do that sometimes-but I have now read it and once again been thrilled with your writing style, even in the drabbles. I really really liked this set, but I have to say my favorites are probably 2, 9, 23, 25, 26, 27, 34-and the ones involving Boromir and Faramir, but I can't seem to locate the numbers for those... Bravo again, guys! Hope you've had a good start to your year.
Above Water chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
Well done, guys! I especially enjoyed this Legolas and Gimli chapter, and I love that you followed their story all the way to the Grey Havens. Good work! ;