Reviews for The Doctor's Last Song
Daisy Bokoblin chapter 1 . 7/5
...You just had to go and take every single bit of my feelings and twist them beyond recognition, didn't you? (my poor FEEEEEEELS) This was too wonderful; both the writing style and the plot itself. You seriously have written exactly what I was thinking after watching that episode- that the tenth Doctor needed to say a final goodbye to River (I can't help it; I ship the tenth Doctor and River too much for my own good XD). Anyways, amazing, amazing job, I loved it :D
Capuli chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
whovianwrites chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
This is really good. I really wish that River and Ten had more onscreen time.
Alianna15 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
i like this one!
The Shea-Lea Show chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
This was so heart-wrenching; I love it.

And the funny and somewhat creepy thing is just as I finished reading this my mom sent me a message over TextPlus so the second I finished reading I got a message that said "Goodnight, sweetie."
rosexknight chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Woah that was intense. I liked it though. Nice description of the Doctor as he regenerated and stuff. Very nice fic
Doctor-River chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
What a great story, nice to know that there are other Doctor/ River shippers( possible name: Complexshipping-?) out there. I just loved every moment of it and I could picture it being the actual ending to the episode, well done!

P.S This is the 1st story I've read here, and I loved it!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I hope there is more on the way as this was great.
lucidfox chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
While I hate shipping in general (and especially in Doctor Who), this didn't read like a shipping fic at all. It was a touching, emotional parting scene that eclipsed those in the actual episode. River really does deserve the Doctor, and deserve a farewell like this.

The only issue I have is the idea that the Doctor turned temporarily back into his old appearance. I prefer to think that she had adventures with future Doctors in their real form. Plus in the actual episode, she was quite cryptic about their adventures, never this talkative. Because - spoilers!
SkyDragonQueen chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
So moving. Please write more your a good writter. I've always loved Doctor Who. Thanks and keep writting.
Isolith chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This was a really threat after watching EoT and ten saying goodbye to bloody everyone but River. A wonderful welcome, indeed and I loved it. I especially liked that he actually went back to the library and CAL instead of visiting a live River somewhere in his personal future; I hadn't really thought of that, but it totally makes more sense. Genius!

Have you seen the preview for series 5 - I must admit I am beyond happiness at the moment, can't wait :)

Wonderful story,

Miggs chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I'm so glad I found this fic, especially after seeing the preview for DW 2010. Seeing River all glam and gorgeous made me more excited and I can't wait for it to come out. While I wish that Ten and River had adventures together, I'm psyched for Matt Smith's Eleventh Doctor.