Reviews for The Insanity Doctors
Sherlockwritr chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
In the immortal words of Donna Noble:
Oh. My. God. This. Is. BRILLIANT!
I honestly don't care how long ago this was written, this is one of the best stories I have ever read. If I were a member of FFN, this would be on my favorite list so fast. Maybe you could have separated the chapters like I've seen in other stories, but I don't know how the posting thing works. More stories like this, please!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This was long, but so totally worth the read. I feel so terrible that the fifth Doctor had to hear that Gallifrey was lost. But thnk you for writing-it was an incredable story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Brilliant! You must write more with these two Doctors.
SimplyGarnet chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I really like this! Great, exciting plot, and the interaction between Five and Ten was fantastic. I especially liked the teasing about the celery and Ten's apparent maturity. Very cool with all the Doctor avatars too, and quite creepy. Awesome job :)
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
It jumps around a bit, but I really enjoyed it! Thank you!
timano chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I enjoyed this story! A little, well, random-but that's okay. 9 out of 10 stars.
Lynse chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Well, this was an excellent story! Creative, what with throwing Horan in there like that, with great characterization (and grammar/spelling!) to round out a wonderful plot. And the bit between Donna and Five at the end was hilarious. Thanks for writing this.
Sanguine Ink chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
What, no reviews? Well, I loved it. Great action, and I love that diabolical trick of naming one of the Heads as the Champion. Devious, but creative.