Reviews for The Name's Cullen, Scrooge Cullen
Ellachanted chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Poor idiotic Edward. ;)

Cute story. I almost like Aro here :P
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That was so fucking sweet. Though I dont condone his way of leaving with not at least giving bella a chance to explain her side, I do see how it LOOKED seeing her in the arms of another man, declarations of love and a kiss. Yea, I would have thought the same and left. I would like to think I would have stuck around for her to explain what I just saw, but being devastated as I was I hate to say I would have ran to, but I wouldnt have ignored her letters, emails...I would have at least stated why I left and therefore she would know why. As for his family. I hate that he also left his family, but seeing as how they still had bella in there life i can see why he steered clear of them with bella still in there lives. It hurt. everything christmas reminded edward of bella and visiting home on 'christmas' didnt help him. it was selfish of him, yes. but i can see and understand his reasons. as for rose. shes always been a bitch and her declaring that he was no longer her brother...just makes her that much of a bitch. you DONT disown your family. its just plan fucking simple. you dont disown them. know some would say that edward did in refusing to come home for christmas...maybe. but edward was still there. he saw his family thoughout the year...he just didnt want to visit on a holiday that reminded him of bella. as much as it hurt esme for him not being there she understood why he wasnt there and i think carlisle understood as well. alice was more understanding, but rose. she just wanted him to get over it and move on, but thats rose. always the eternal cold bitch she is. her being so quick to say he is no longer a brother to her just proves shes more cold than edwards actions have been over this.

I loved the story. it was lovely and very well wrote.
HaylesHayles chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I imagined Aro and Edward in his towel :), very good idea!
Angelfallen4 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This is such a sweet oneshot! Great job.
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
this is a truly beautiful story... the tears are still rolling down my face... thank you...:)
mybigteddybearemmett chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Great job! I loved it!
emilydmamaof3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Found this through the Indies - great o/s, really enjoyed :)
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow! That was fantastic! I could kick myself for how long it me through the last few hectic days to read this fabulous O/S..

Loved him and glad that he at least learned his lesson through a very jovial Aro before it was too late...

Thanks for writing!
Jennmc75 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I had to reread this when you posted it. I love your Scroogeward and Aro was hillarious. Great job with your first Christmas o/s.
TotallyObsessed82 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
You already know that I LOVE this story. I felt so bad for Edward in the beginning but I am glad he realized the error of his ways and fixed it!

Love ya!