Reviews for Day of reckoning: The Final Days of Jean and Logan
CASTLEfan1967 chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
“WHAT THE FUCK?!”
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Dear Author,

A group of about 20 of us appreciated the immense effort you put into this masterpiece. Please continue this saga, I suggest Deadpool and a Chimichanga double-teaming Gambit.

All the best,
Spiderman
HughJackmanLife chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
This is so poorly written. There are so many words misspelled, so many things that can't possible happen. Adamantium can't possible poison Logan's body, his skeletal system is infused with adamantium. It's nearly impossible for him to die... As for Jean, she's the only class 5 mutant. She could have easily stopped Scott... And Scott loves Jean too much to actually hurt her. The maggots and bugs and stuff were so random.. Where did they come from? Please improve your writing and gain more knowledge on the characters.
Michelle chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Are... Are you okay?
Your Mom chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
You need to talk grammar classes, pls
Joe chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
It was amazing! thrilling! I cried!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
You are the best and I hope you know that.
cupcakebby chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This was my first Comicsnix fan fiction and I spent most of my afternoon in tears from the copious amounts of joy your stories have given me.
Please don't ever stop writing. You have a talent for parody and a unique gift to the internet. There are enough fanfics going around that can put me to sleep. You, magical creature that you are, are needed in the community.

Stay awesome and keep drawing as well. 3
GGMK chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Um, Wolverine is still pretty mean in this fic...
Bridget chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
You stupid fucking abortion
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Dumbest story ever!
The Bud chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Y'see, I gotta disagree that Scott ever loved Jean. I'm not sure I understand the mutilation though, anybody who kills an innocent child deserves it.
letsmakecookies chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
MY EYES ARE BUUUURNING!
omnommonsterrr chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I luved it soooo mach, it wuz amazin.

Nice work, troll!
Oh man chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I...I think I just got skull-fucked by reading this

fail troll is fail