Reviews for Reviving Eurydice
Firebird Scratches chapter 1 . 2/17
This was really sweet, and also sad...I wish they could afford to be more trusting.
FeatherArtist chapter 1 . 2/5
That was awesome :) I haven't ventured into fanfic territory that consists of any OC characters yet - - I don't know why. Some kind of weird fear or betrayal or something I can't quite name *shrugs* Really enjoyed this, so Thank You for writing it! ;)
PsychLockMutant chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I can't believe there aren't more reviews and favorites for this one. It is amazing! Melted my heart and made me fall in love with an animated character. Thank you so much! :D
Vela513 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aw! Leo's so nice.
calliopechild chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I knew it was Leo! XD Or rather, my semi-rabid fangirl love for Leo made me really hope it was, so thank you very much for actually making it Leo too. Again, really fun fic, and your OC is really fun; she sounds like most of my friends, like someone I'd like to see a movie with and make snarky comments about it with them the whole time. :D
Prophetella.jivejournal dA chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
okay... just to get it out of my skull *insert fangirly squee here*

Oh, this is just plain nummy! I love how thorough the mystery was all thru the story and then being aware of what really led her thru the sewers... or rather who.

Massive love on the story.

*whipes up a tad bit of drool*

Sry...
Mutitoon90 chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
I love it! It was so cool and cryptic, and the ending was a complete surprise.
Sylver-Star189 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
It is not very often one finds a realistic and well written fic in this fandom. Very well done. Your OC was believable and you kept the plot moving with descriptive - but not overly so - writing. Good job on a great fic!
whit chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This story is good. You should keep it going.
HorrorFan13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010