Reviews for Silver
WWSmith chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This is a great little story, both as a fan fic and as a view of pushing friendship out into the scary waters of "relationship" land.
Hayley-Saxon-xx chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wow. That was so beautiful and lyrical :) I can't believe I've only just decided to read it! XD I love this. Cute as well as brilliantly written.

Jess x
SlashySlashSlash chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
:D YAY Master/Doctor action... even if it's only the kissing kind. Once again very fluffy but I enjoyed it the whole way through. Can't wait to see what you have cooked up next :D
Ruby chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Hello! :) I thought this was a lovely story, very well-written. Usually, with drabbles, it's all over too quickly and it seems

rushed and somewhat unnecessary, but whilst I'd love to read more of your work, this worked very well as a standalone. I wasn't left thinking "Is that it?".

You captured the awkwardness superbly, and I'd like to comment particularly on Koschei. The way you wrote him as quiet, somewhat

uncivil, and yet it's obvious to the reader that that is just an extrerior, and that he does really hold the same feelings of awkwardness and curiousity that Theta does. I thought it was brilliant.

The kiss! Aw, the kiss was grand. A lot of writers, I think, when writing teen stories, seem to rush straight into the "and then there were tongues and then there was biting and then they were both hard" and I think, you know, okay they're teenagers, there's lust and excitement everywhere, but that doesn't mean they can't be dramatic and have a sweet, innocent first kiss together. Marvellous!

So overall, yes, I really loved this. So innocent, but not in a childish manner. Very intriguing. I think you would be a good adult story writer as well, as your describing is brilliant.

I particularly liked this line:

"The winters of Gallifrey held no colour, merely powdery white snow and silvery leaves amongst dying blades of crimson grass, when not even the twin suns had strength enough to shimmer across the frosty landscape."

Which I thought was beautiful.:)

Sorry, this has been very long-winded, but I hope you appreciate the comments. I'm off to chekc out more of your stuff right now!

Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aw, so cute! I loved the whole holding hands theme, and the kiss was wonderful! It was so sweet how Theta was really embarassed about it, and the whole thing is exactly how I imagine the beginning of the Doctor/Master relationship to start. Excellent stuff! :)

Bookworm
msant004 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
that was the most adorable thing in the world

XD
WTv1.0 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
There is nothing I am capable of saying to this, except for a great big "aw."

I will make up for my lack of words with a very large heart.

The Small Hobbit chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was lovely. Liked the way you captured the youthful insecurity and they ended up holding hands.
Fyoex chapter 1 . 1/2/2010