Reviews for Christmas Reality
Anne-so67 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I loved this fic. It was sad but beautiful...

Thanks for sharing !
Balti K chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I know they aren't real, and not real people can't die, but I am sitting here with the tears rolling down my face for friends that have to part. Such a touching story. Well done.

Balti K
observer2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I least Edward gets to say goodbye to his friend. I did not . You are a good writer.
saraamin chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
oh wow that made me cry and remember my uncle :) such a beautiful shorty you have written so simply thank you for that
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
ahh! my tears just won't stop. literally! i feel so sorry for jasper and edward... they really are such good friends. question: was edward in love with jasper? it seemed that way... or did you just want to show a really good and close friendship? i couldn't stop being in awe of jasper. he was so strong and brave.
RubyDee chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
InstantKarmaGirl rec'd Christmas Reality. I am glad I came to read it.

Life pretty much sucks when we lose one we love. This story takes me back to my friend Robert. Just like Jasper he died way too young. But all was not for naught as he touched the heart of every person he met along his life's journey. When I think back on him I don't so much think of him with tears but rather with a smile in my heart as he truly was an angel on earth during his short stay here.

Thank you for triggering his memory.

Sandra
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This is a really well written little piece

It stands well all by itself, even if it is hard to read to the end.

It reveals a lot about the two main characters. I really like your versions of each of them

Reb
harleys chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This is a very sweet story. Well done!
cullenisabella chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
You know, this story was sad, but somehow happy…I cried, but I also smiled, because even though I have never lost anyone except my grand-grandfather and many puppies and kittens (think what you want, but those animals were my friends…), I have always known I will deal with death, sooner or later…However, I have never been so…optimistic (?) like you (I mean, like your characters…)…It’s just sad…

I don’t know what else to say, but this one shot was truly beautiful…

Love,

Monica
Isao84 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Beautifully put together. It's a sad story but you manage it to put it not sappy but can't find an adjective. It's well put, elegant and the song fits.
canuck40245 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
It may not be happy, heartbreaking, actually, but it is fantastic.
Megaret chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Woah! That was impossibly sad. I will defintely vote for it if it is still possible. Nice work.
frenchsong87 chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is so sad ans sweet at the same time. Its different seeing Edward and Jasper close let alone Jasper being sick and Edward being their for him.
rosarioiam chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I agree it wasn't an upper but we sometimes need real ones like this that show you the other side of life that many go through. It was very well written, i loved it.
PinkPixieStix chapter 1 . 2/18/2010