Reviews for Christmas Don't Be Late
AnjieNet chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
I just love feel-good Christmas one-shots. From the looks between the Cullen boys, I'm guessing Bella has been a topic at home. And I just love the Chipmunks.
xlaneyx chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
very cute story... one of my favorite christmas songs growing up. i really like reading these holiday stories this time of year.. helps me get in the spirit.
Day78 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Awww.. Funny, sweet and cute. I love it!

You are amazing, but you already know that :)

Felicitaciones amiga!

Besos
Wannabe Esme chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
I'm so glad I stumbled across Walking Backwards. I'm spending far too much time discovering and enjoying all your stories.

Christmas Don't Be Late is such a sweet story. There's a relatability there for anyone whose Christmas spirit has been drowned in retail sales during the holidays. I loved Edward's attitude and the way it affected Bella's feelings about Christmas.

I look forward to reading more of your work!
Ms.ImagineThat chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I love this! Great job although i expected nothing less than fabulous from you! LOVED IT!
princessinct chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Loved it.

Great story for any time of year.
KristinHazzard chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! reminds me of yummy, sugary Christmas cookies :)
Dariana Vardalos chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
So sweet! now i can't wait for christmas any more!
Oogenshnagen chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
So, so cute!
EasGames chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Mmmmmmmm :) sweet
Aurabee chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This was one giant squeeeee factory! So fun, thank you!
aleja1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
AWWWWWWWW

Cutest One Shot EVER!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I liked this a lot. The image of them singing with the sick children was moving and happy at the same time. It was sweet when they both admitted they had been watching each other for a while and done nothing about it. It was even sweeter when she asked him in to bake cookies.
bellafan777 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Aw... cute story! Gotta love a singing Edward!
rubell chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
well that was just the sweetest little piece of cotton candy fluff ever...soo love cotton candy fluff!
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »