Reviews for Christmas Don't Be Late
Love It!
Caroleg chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Too cute. I loved it
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Aw sweet, you were rec'd ages ago by AmeryMarie new book bad habits.
lorraineablett chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
beautiful! :-)
ningep chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Very good! Nicely written and very heartwarming! You are a very good writer, too! Got to include you in my favorites list...
KatyDarling chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Sweet story. Thanks for sharing :)
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
This was so sweet! Great little seasonal read.
loca37 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This was great.
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
that was so cute and perfect! it got me right into the holiday spirit! im glad this was rec'ed over at the Fictionators it brought a smile to my face :)

kinda wish there was more :) thats always a great sign that i just read a great o/s
rearea83 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Super cute story! Puts me right in the Christmas spirit!
we live for love chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
What a great christmas story!
LittleEngine chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
This story was just what I needed! I'm a little grinchy over the forced, repetitive joviality forced through every store's speakers. This story made me want to turn on Christmas music and sing right along! Thanks for sharing such a sweet story!
Where. . Who. . Me chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful story. I cannot help but to agree with Bella about the Christmas songs... This is a great story, and I look forward to rereading it one of these days when I have time.
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
Yeah what can i say its another oneshot! I love them! lol. Awe, sue is too cute! Awe, Edward is soo freaking adorable! Ah, they are so cute together! It just makes me so happy, so anyways i loved this so much! It was wonderful and amazing! Gosh i want more of this too lol. But yeah hopefully see you soon!

~Ashley~