Reviews for Christmas Don't Be Late
So, so cute!
EasGames chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Mmmmmmmm :) sweet
Aurabee chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
This was one giant squeeeee factory! So fun, thank you!
aleja1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
AWWWWWWWW

Cutest One Shot EVER!
Fliberty chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I liked this a lot. The image of them singing with the sick children was moving and happy at the same time. It was sweet when they both admitted they had been watching each other for a while and done nothing about it. It was even sweeter when she asked him in to bake cookies.
bellafan777 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Aw... cute story! Gotta love a singing Edward!
rubell chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
well that was just the sweetest little piece of cotton candy fluff ever...soo love cotton candy fluff!
Raindrop0620 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
that was a very sweet story :)
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
So sweet, even out of season. I have several favorite christmas albums, the Muppetts and Babs among them. My husband, well, he hate Babs with the passion of 10,0 burning suns, and while he hasn't gotten around to destroying the cd, he hides it so it cannot be found the entire holiday season. And steals the muppett cd for His car. wrong, wrong, wrong, I know.
OscarInTheCan chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Aww, this was so adorable! I absolutely love scenes where people are singing to kids in the hospital. Bella's attitude toward Christmas in the beginning was great. Even if I weren't all bah humbug over the season in the first place (I still partially blame Target for that), I would be after the constant bombardment we go through every year. Edward singing the Grinch theme, one of my favorites, was perfect.
ItsHeather chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
aww that was cute i heart it.
stephibaby chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
loved it! especially the reference to what is MY favourite christmas song. "we can hardly stand the wait, please christmas don't be late!"
Alice Carrie chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
AWW

I love the last part...
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Cute!
LikeToRead22 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh JAA, you hit a home run with this one. Way to catch the holiday spirit and bring in the songs to boot. I had a silly grin on my face through most of the story. I think I actually giggled. Thanks for writing!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »