Reviews for Christmas Don't Be Late
rubell chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
well that was just the sweetest little piece of cotton candy fluff ever...soo love cotton candy fluff!
Raindrop0620 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
that was a very sweet story :)
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
So sweet, even out of season. I have several favorite christmas albums, the Muppetts and Babs among them. My husband, well, he hate Babs with the passion of 10,0 burning suns, and while he hasn't gotten around to destroying the cd, he hides it so it cannot be found the entire holiday season. And steals the muppett cd for His car. wrong, wrong, wrong, I know.
OscarInTheCan chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Aww, this was so adorable! I absolutely love scenes where people are singing to kids in the hospital. Bella's attitude toward Christmas in the beginning was great. Even if I weren't all bah humbug over the season in the first place (I still partially blame Target for that), I would be after the constant bombardment we go through every year. Edward singing the Grinch theme, one of my favorites, was perfect.
ItsHeather chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
aww that was cute i heart it.
stephibaby chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
loved it! especially the reference to what is MY favourite christmas song. "we can hardly stand the wait, please christmas don't be late!"
Alice Carrie chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
AWW

I love the last part...
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Cute!
LikeToRead22 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh JAA, you hit a home run with this one. Way to catch the holiday spirit and bring in the songs to boot. I had a silly grin on my face through most of the story. I think I actually giggled. Thanks for writing!
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was beautiful. I was teary eyed In a good way. Thanks fpr the christmas cheer.
harmoniouslife chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I loved it! It was so fun and sweet. I felt like I really got to know Bella and Edward, too, even though it was a short story. I loved the rapport that Edward had with the kids. And Bella, too- she fit in with them so easily. I love a good lovestruck Edward. He's my favorite.

Thanks so much for sharing!
BellaNC chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
aw...loved it! so sweet and wonderful:)
shasta53 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was absolutely precious! Thank MsKathy for rec'ing it on Twitter-it was worth every nice thing she had to say!
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aw, very cute.

I totally understand Bella's feelings. We started hearing Christmas carols in early Oct. this year!

I love the sweet Edward. I'd be nice to find out what was going on in the conversation with his dad.

Thank you for sharing with us.
JennC32 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was great! Ms Kathy dared on twitter to read it and not laugh. I laughed! I am so glad that she reced it.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »