Reviews for Christmas Don't Be Late
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
That was beautiful. I was teary eyed In a good way. Thanks fpr the christmas cheer.
harmoniouslife chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I loved it! It was so fun and sweet. I felt like I really got to know Bella and Edward, too, even though it was a short story. I loved the rapport that Edward had with the kids. And Bella, too- she fit in with them so easily. I love a good lovestruck Edward. He's my favorite.

Thanks so much for sharing!
BellaNC chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
aw...loved it! so sweet and wonderful:)
shasta53 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was absolutely precious! Thank MsKathy for rec'ing it on Twitter-it was worth every nice thing she had to say!
Riss - uscmam chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aw, very cute.

I totally understand Bella's feelings. We started hearing Christmas carols in early Oct. this year!

I love the sweet Edward. I'd be nice to find out what was going on in the conversation with his dad.

Thank you for sharing with us.
JennC32 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was great! Ms Kathy dared on twitter to read it and not laugh. I laughed! I am so glad that she reced it.
EMCxo chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Very sweet. This story was getting some attention over on Twitter today. Glad that I read it. I'm with Bella...by the time Christmas rolls around I'm sick of Christmas music. Love John Denver & The Muppets-that's my favorite!

Thanks for writing & sharing.

xo

EM
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
:) :) :)

that's all
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
::swoon::

love this! everybody needs a little christmas edward fluff.

loved it!
unicornhime chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aww, this was so cute! I loved it.
amm86 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This story was so adorable! Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I really loved this story.

Over the last six years, since my brother died, I've been having a lot of trouble getting ANY Christmas spirit. After reading this, I've come to the conclusion that I need to re-evaluate my lackluster feelings during this time of year.

Thank you so very very much for this story. Maybe next year, I'll be able to have a real smile on my face. You really have made a difference, for me at least.

~Pam
angstsmoker chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Sweet & beautiful story. Edward is awesome.

Thank you for sharing.
susayq chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw. That was sweet :) thanks for sharing.

~Susan
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Very cute story. It was recommended on Twitter by MsKathy. I enjoyed it very much.
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »