Reviews for Christmas Don't Be Late
twitina chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Loved it! I needed some fluff today.

sigh

Hard to be grumpy after that story. ;)
Iwant2sparkle chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I never did tell you but I really loved this! It was fun and who doesn't love the Chipmunks? Although, with a two year old, I've had my fill of them this year...
Sunfeathers chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was so sweet! I really liked this Edward - he had such a nice way about him and a quiet sincerity. I'd love to know what he was thinking - what was it that made him ask Bella that night?

Thank you for sharing this with us! :)
nicole1962 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
nice:)
gossip-bangkok chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
thanks

love it

a cute o/s

awesome job
crystal the optimist chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was so great! I loved it! Is it going to become a full fanfiction? I'm not sure if it should be or not... Brought up my mood anyway! Thanks for the Christmassy oneshot! and my favorite Christmas carol is rockin' around the Christmas tree - in case you wanted to know. Bye! ~Crystalmarie.
Cahabalily chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved this! Thanks for sharing!
nermalasu chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw...how very sweet of edward to bring bella along with him to something he loves to do. great one shot, thanks so much for sharing!
treasurecoast chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was so sweet and enjoyable! Loved the scene at the hospital, with the kids so excited... and Bella's reaction to them. And of course who doesn't like the Chipmunk Song? Loved "you had me at hula hoop." Thanks for the holiday cheer!
LaLureLee chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This one made me smile from start to finish. :)
Koko7180 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I really loved it!

It made me think about all the children in hospitals at this time of the year... god, i feel like a complete selfish idiot...

Thank you very much for writing it.

Hugs,

Tamara

pd: forgive my gramar, Im spanish learning english )
ASHLEYYYBLACKBERRYYY chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved this!
Emma-MasenCullen chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved this story, its wonderful. So cute and sweet; it really made my day. Thank you for writing it, I hope you win the contest! :)
MindyKnotts chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was absolutely wonderful.
Legna989 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aw, that was cute! I volunteer at a children's hospital, so I actually guessed pretty early on that that's where Edward's "gig" was. I think it was the way he was evasive but not embarrassed that clued me in. I also really enjoy "Christmas Don't Be Late," and I loved the image of everyone really getting into it as they sang it.

Very sweet, and a nice way of prolonging the holiday spirit.

Thank you for writing.