Reviews for Christmas Don't Be Late
JennC32 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was great! Ms Kathy dared on twitter to read it and not laugh. I laughed! I am so glad that she reced it.
EMCxo chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Very sweet. This story was getting some attention over on Twitter today. Glad that I read it. I'm with Bella...by the time Christmas rolls around I'm sick of Christmas music. Love John Denver & The Muppets-that's my favorite!

Thanks for writing & sharing.

xo

EM
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
:) :) :)

that's all
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
::swoon::

love this! everybody needs a little christmas edward fluff.

loved it!
unicornhime chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Aww, this was so cute! I loved it.
amm86 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This story was so adorable! Thank you for sharing it with us. :)
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I really loved this story.

Over the last six years, since my brother died, I've been having a lot of trouble getting ANY Christmas spirit. After reading this, I've come to the conclusion that I need to re-evaluate my lackluster feelings during this time of year.

Thank you so very very much for this story. Maybe next year, I'll be able to have a real smile on my face. You really have made a difference, for me at least.

~Pam
angstsmoker chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Sweet & beautiful story. Edward is awesome.

Thank you for sharing.
susayq chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aw. That was sweet :) thanks for sharing.

~Susan
TwilightMundi chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Very cute story. It was recommended on Twitter by MsKathy. I enjoyed it very much.
bledsoe09 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved it.

It was really sweet and adorable.

I thought the whole eye twitching every time 'Blue Christmas' came on was funny.
moojuicey chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This was a very sweet read. Who doesn't love the Chipmunk song? I hafta say though, Elvis Christmas is also favorite album. My favorite out-of-the-ordinary Christmas song is Mele Kelikimaka :). Alas, this is pretty believable for a retail worker. Seven years I managed through it, but I came out mostly undeterred-I love Christmas!

Thanks for writing!
twilly chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was such a sweet story! It made me all weepy-smiley. I've had Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry on my to read list for a long time, I think I'll start it today.
mskathy chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
LOVE this line - He shrugged. “You find time for the things you really care about, don’t you?”

“You’re still wearing your antlers.” - bahahahahaha, omg.

Oh, I just love this. So sweet and adorable and cute, and perfect. Thank you for writing and sharing it!
babylopez2008 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
aww totally cute! LOL Edward.

hmm I wonder what Carlisle was trying to tell Edward with his faces.

aww now Alvin is stuck in my head :( lol