Reviews for Raining Sheep
natcat5 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh my god, I love this story. It's so funny, and I can totally see it happening, at least, in the world of your fanfics! ;p Speaking of your fanfics, when are you updating The Side That Never Was? *puppy dog pout*
StarzXAndXMoon chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Hey Xero! )

Thanks for writing this Vexen oneshot for me. It was really nice of you. It never occured to me that Vexen would create a weather machine that produces raining sheep...But seriously it was pretty funny.

Anyhoo, I have another idea that you could use for TSTNW and it involves Xion in the middle. Poor Xion, having to be forced to be in the middle of some of the biggest arguements in the history of ever! I'm thinking Axel and Roxas have their biggest and I do mean biggest row yet, Vexen and Marluxia fight about sex (and poor Vexy doesn't win...) OR! Saix finally cracks and yells at Xemnas for being a stupid leader and ranting about what every KH fan rants about when they talk about Xemnas...you get my point? And poor Xion is in the middle of those very arguements and has to suffer. I'd call the chapter 'Xion in the Middle' or something like that...your story, your choice. But I hope that gives ya some new plot bunnies _

StarzXAndXMoon