Reviews for Ninety nine in the shade
Lexy chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
(once again ignore the idiocy of how my brain works but the commentary is aimed at a "character") awww Dean , it's okay go back to sleep , * talking to Sam now* I can help take care of him that way you can get some sleep, and if I need help I won't hesitate to ask you
Zinfer chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Cute _. What makes spn fanfiction the best is that Ivan write about dean's eyes and the mental image does so much. He's got those expressive pools of wonderfulness that just say so much.
7kstar chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Season 1 is interesting in how it deals with everything. I like how instead of going back with Sam's Pov from the beginning you really take it past Soncnica's story.

I really like how Bobby is able to get Dean to do what he knows needs to be done without Dean balking at the orders.

I also think I like it when Dean is really hiding what is going on and Sam isn't as observant as maybe he should be so it isn't that Sam is unfeeling about his brother as much as he thinks he isn't hurt that bad, so he can deal with it.

Nice to find this story when I'm not feeling so good. It gives me something better to focus on than not being able to breathe.
Liafrombrazil chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wait. I didn't review this. I went to read Soncnica's story and didn't come back. There's an idiom. Better late than never.

I'm always amazed by the way you write. You deliver your point and don't waste words. Also you find perfect words and put so many great details. You and Mad Server, but in different styles. Both are brilliant.

I love all Sam wants to do and does for Dean. Loved when he "considers waking Dean and asking him what he should do." Only this time Dean was the one who needed help. Calling Bobby was the perfect thing to do. I love that Bobby kept saying to Dean "Was I talking to you, boy?". Dean can rest when somebody gives orders and takes control like his father would do.

Great worried/bossy!Bobby and concerned!Sam. Just perfect like always. I love to get material like this to feed my fantasies. Thanks!
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
So, I just realized that I had read this when I didn't have internet, so I couldn't comment. Which isn't cool. So I'm back! I love lots of things about this, I love the way Sam is so concerned about Dean, and Dean brushes him off, but Sam doesn't let him. I love the way you describe the blood and wound and make it so real.

But I really love the interaction with Bobby. That Sam is just waiting for Dean to lash out, to fight until the very last of his strength is gone, but Dean just curls in, lets Bobby be a father figure. It makes me wonder how much they were around Bobby as kids, and how maybe Dean remembers it all so much better than Sam, four years older. I love thinking they had such great people in their lives, even if John screwed that up somehow.

Excellent job.
Orange Autumn chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Aw, this was super great! I liked the tone of this reverse situation. Sam being the big brother figure. I think I'd like it to happen a lot more often!
parisindy chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
oh that was good ..i love 'daddy' bobby mode hehe
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow, that was such a different side of Bobby! Kind of cool to see him before the show brought him in in DT. It was different but I could still see Bobby in it, so good on you for that. :D

Of course, the rest of it was gorgeous. As you know, there's nothing like a hurt Dean. *sigh* Very nice read.

I *thought* that title sounded familiar! I can't believe I didn't remember what it was. And I call myself a Bon Jovi fan! *slaps self* lol :P

Good job girl! Loving all these hurt!Dean stories being published. :)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
*sighs happily* Just...yeah.

Um...awesome! :)
Soncnica chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
well then... what to say! ME LOVES THIS SO FU*KIN MUCH! I mean... jeez girl!

I just love love love Bobby here... I mean.. do I look like your Daddy... and then Dean just slumps back and becomes a kid... LOVE IT! and I love it when Sam was just waiting for Dean to go all crazy on Bobby but he didn't ... so awesome!

And thank you for making Sam take care of Dean... I didn't make Sam help Dean in my fic, because Dean was totally capable of doing that himself and if he wasn't then Sam would step in for sure but people had really problems with understanding that, and I told them that "well then, you'll make Sam help Dean!" LOL :)) and you did! you're reading my mind! hahaha

and aw this was so adorable and Sam putting stuff on Dean's chest is guh

and oh kava! really! kava means in our language coffee! so cool! it's like you used some Slovene too... ahhahaha kinda! LOL :)

awesome!

hugs,

S.
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
LOVED Bobby in this - great re-mix! Great interactions between the boys and Bobby - loved how Dean was able to be vulnerable for Bobby - and Sam picking up on it - probably things that were always there that Sam missed before he went to Stanford...
TheKritty chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
*SQUEE*

Loveloveloved that! Really, seriously, I loved that!

You did a great job doing this remix of Soncnica's story!

You captured the boys well, and also Bobby. Oh Bobby.*sighs*

And I loved the end, it was such a brotherly moment.*sighs again*
laily.spenstar chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I think I love this version better(sorry Soncnica!).Hurt Dean,protective Sam and a bit of Bobby is just my favourite kind of one!
Marlowe97 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very good, interesting that you started where Soncnica stopped, so it was more information for us. I like the idea that Sam and Dean are a little scared of Bobby. Good read
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
AW this was awesome hun

brilliant bridging fic!

I loved it :)

aw how shy and left out sam was, it was awesome