Reviews for Keeping Her a Secret
oreojapanese3 chapter 16 . 7/23
omg. Please finish this fanfiction. Im just beging you at this point. I love the details you go over, and how in character everybody is. I love it. Will keep following in hopes for an update soon!
cat 102 chapter 16 . 7/15
I LOVED this chapter! :) I'm soooo happy (grinning like an idiot) hahaha... Oh and I read your rant about you reading somewhere about sarada's real parents... Let me tell you as soon as I read that I googled it ... Low and behold sarada is indeed sakura and sasuke's daughter! Yipeeee! I am definitely glad they ended up together! So continue in bliss girl! And please update sooon!
Sillica4Ever chapter 16 . 7/3
Great to see you back!
I share your frustration with getting back into your story so late...I have had the same problem too. But hopefully I'll follow your lead!
Also, you should DEFINITELY read Naruto Gaiden! The manga was completed today with 10 chapters. I think you'll be just as pleased as I was to the information shared to us in it )
Lady Rini chapter 16 . 7/2
First, I would like to commend you on coming back to the story. Even though its been years, I'm glad you did not drop the story. Now let's get into the manga, Kishi was trolling us, don't worry sarada is officially sakura and sasuke's was confirmed this chapter of gaiden and if you are looking for someone to talk to about the manga, tumblr is a pretty good place. I could give you links for tumblr. I am so happy right now. :)

Review: So they are now officially together, Sasuke better move fast if he plans on helping Sakura because whatever excuse Sasuke thinks of will not be enough to keep Orochimaru is not going to fly. ( I have a few questions, are going to leave any time soon and will they run into Kakashi?)
SweetGurl818 chapter 16 . 7/1
OMIGOSH I thought you were dead haha! I can't tell you how many times I have re read your story! It's one of my Favorite Sasusaku fictions :) I'm really happy to see that you updated :D and don't worry I know how you feel about Sarada's parentage :( it had me complaining and theorizing and rampaging for days...but we'll have to see what happens and what Kishimoto comes up with! Again thanks for the update (hopefully the next one isn't delayed so long haha... I'm not that patient ) I so look forward to reading the rest of this story :D btw I really love their relationship in this chapter its sweet
All your chapters have been Amazing! Please keep updating as soon as you can your an wonderful writer and I can't wait to read what happens next!
BlueFiction36 chapter 16 . 7/1
Haha its fine regarding all you've been through. Great chapter by the way and can't wait for your next update!
This is so good! You're an amazing writer. I'm begging you to continue this, please please please
leafstone chapter 15 . 12/1/2013
great story.
assyLLaUchiha chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
Hi! I like your story so update soon! :)
sakura1 chapter 15 . 9/20/2012
HasiVA chapter 13 . 2/26/2012
Great chappy! They kissed! 3
HasiVA chapter 12 . 2/20/2012
Awesome chappy! Sasukes excuses r so hilarious! LOL!
HasiVA chapter 11 . 2/19/2012