Reviews for Endings and Beginnings
margaret chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I want & need more of this perfect duo you made come alive for me..please?
d-kronk chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Great job. The break up scene at the beginning was great and I love Derek over hearing what happened. And the end... excellent. I love Derek showing her his scars and getting her past her insecurities.
LPLB chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Sweet, cute, hot, and acurate - which for me means that I could see the actors/characters in my head as if it were part of the show. Very nice.
onetreefan chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
so cute!
Mogo Girl chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Awesome! Definitely an eye opening way to start my morning..lol.
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Oh, wow, this was so sweet, and cute, and just perfect! It was so great! I loved it! :)
dustytiger chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
that was awesome, lynch is a foolish, foolish man, but his loss is morgan's gain. great stuff hott
Jellze chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
WOW! I just love how you made Garcia open her eyes to the fact that she wasn't the only barring scares! Wish I thought of it first! Now I'm jealous! LOL! Seriously, it was heartfelt!
sawyersgirl2817 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
so good
Kathy0518 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I really enjoyed the read.

Elizabeth Perry chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Loved this one-shot so much. Very well-written; going in my favorites.
celticstarwolf chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
damn hon that was good the banter between them the emotions were just so raw. i loved how he showed her that regretless of her scares he still loved her and always will. a wonderful read hon i loved it thanks for sharing
KricketWilliams chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
"Every time I’m in a relationship, the guy either leaves me or tries to kill me."

Oh poor Pen! (But I couldn't help chuckling.)

This is very good. Nice job.
Fanmlz chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
So good! I loved the last line. Can't you just see how cute little Garcia/Morgan babies would be?
Wander52 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010