Reviews for Complications
nickicim chapter 2 . 6/2/2014
This is the only Seddie fic I've read that doesn't have an OOC Sam in it. Great job :)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
Awww I luv it! 3
A Adela chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
The Fray is blasting from my computers speakers and I read this whilst that went on and bravo. I need tissues my allergies are a killer tonight.
Kezziexx chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
I loved this story especially when sam was looking at the shays christmas decoration and freddie not having a present for her. It broke my heart and brought tears to my eyes!xx
SeddieSaxie chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Awe that was so cute! I think that was the first time in a long time that I have read a story and didn't have any complaints about it. You wrote all of the characters as they were supposed to be, and I don't remember finding to many grammatical errors either. I love how even after they're together Sam still acts the same.I always hate how after Sam and Freddie get together she seems to loser her Sam-ness. She gets all soft and girly. Changing a little is fine because her being mean to him because she's scared of showing her true emotions is a common known theory. But, I don't think if that is the case even after they were together she would drop the act and go into full on girl mode. Anywho, I appear to be getting long winded... boy I've gotta stop review at 3 am. I really did love the story though. Good job!

Katie chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! Definitely a favorite of mine.
julietlovec chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
I am In LOVE with this story! Thank you so much for writing it! I hope you write more like this. Love how you write the characters so well :)
sophia666 chapter 5 . 5/11/2010
really great story, and you did a great job of showing the love triangle and friendship as mature and in-character. I loved how you showed Sam, trying to deal with being in love with Freddie while he's with Carly, and then Freddie who couldn't really deny their chemistry, and seeing Carly trying to ignore what was really going on, and then how everything blew up, but was able to be fixed in the end. Great epilogue- it was so refreshing after the drama, and not sappy. thanks for writing.
KAY chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Love it! Absolutely, positively LOVE IT! I think it's the perfect mix of angst and like in real life. ;)
Kpfan72491 chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
great story
Spunkalovely chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
That was so perfect! It was so real, I can't believe it! It was amazing and showed it all so perfectly. It was the most amazing and rockin thing ever. I swear to the gods, no lie. You have an amazing voice and had me rooting for Sam the entire time.
NickyNineDoors99 chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
aW! I love it(:
winteredspark chapter 5 . 2/10/2010

I absolutely loved this story. A lot of writers don't know how to portray the characters as they really are, but you did a perfect job of it. Well done.
jtb2008 chapter 5 . 2/4/2010
"You know, I'm open to any suggestions," Sam offered, "Would you like me to make whale noises when we next make-out?"

"You already do."

I really loved this story. Really funny and sweet all at the same time. I'll definatly be reading some of your future works. Keep up the good work!
jtb2008 chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
She heaved a sigh. Boys. So stupid. "Are you going to kiss me or what?"

Freddie then decided, as they kissed in the rain, that if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

True. And a sweet moment...