Reviews for Aphrodite's Dance
soumya-heart-twilight chapter 23 . 7/8/2014
man, your story is awesome!
PoseyRosey chapter 23 . 10/1/2013
I usually have 5 or 6 fanfic stories on the go at one time, since starting this yesterday I haven't even thought about the others. I look forward to reading the rest of it.
Thatwaslame chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
I love this story so much. I can't imagine Alice and Jasper doing that though. Edward is awesome. Really well-written. Good storyline. Best thing I've read in a while. Update soon!
Rabecka99 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Love this
veryvictoria chapter 23 . 3/9/2013
Oh, poor Edward... I am almost crying... Please make it better soon! XOX :)
XxMrs-Bella-GreyxX chapter 23 . 3/8/2013
"I get Sirius, but Cedric? Why? Are you really attracted to Robert Pattinson or something?"

"Who isn't?" I ask blankly. "But no, that's not why I like him. I think it's more that he's like a more popular version of me. I want to be him…but a girl."

XD I LAUGHED SOOOOO HARD XD ROB MENTIONED IN TWILGITH OMFG XD LMFAO but other thn that GOOD STORY1
witchykitty1313 chapter 22 . 3/2/2013
Great. Now I want a milkshake!
Elizabeth B chapter 22 . 3/2/2013
Thank you sooo much for updating! You are an amazing writer and i hope you will continue to write for readers like me! Thank you!
veryvictoria chapter 22 . 3/2/2013
Yeahhh! Bedward romance! This gets better and better! :P
XxMrs-Bella-GreyxX chapter 22 . 3/2/2013
i nenjoyed this chapter! and plus i was waiting for it! kept check, every, singkle, day1
JK5959 chapter 22 . 3/2/2013
Something tells me Emmett will be ok with Rose wanting to wait. Trust me, not all guys are jerks about sex. He'll wait for her because he loves her. It always seems like a huge deal when ur young but Emmett could be just as scared about it as she is. He may not be ready either.
sadiexx chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
Oh my god! Update soon! Its been nearly a month! Your killing me here!
Guest chapter 21 . 2/18/2013
amazing! please finish! great story!
mrscullen922 chapter 21 . 2/2/2013
Pleaseeeeeeee finish!
XxMrs-Bella-GreyxX chapter 21 . 1/26/2013
OMFG OMFG!Ugh! I want Edward and Bella to date...NOT BE BRO AND SISTER! OMG YOUR LEAVING ME HANGING OVER THE EDGE! But still GREAT CHAPTER!