Reviews for Secrets In The Silence
Jaynii chapter 10 . 5/17/2014
Love this story so much! Always thought a relationship between Flash and Kelly would be sweet. Please update with a new chapter, I understand it's been a while but it's such a cliffhanger! I need an ending :-) x
gypsy rosalie chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
Noooo! Flash how could you? Aw poor Kelly, being played like that, and poor Andrea, and aarrrgh the suspense! Can't wait to see what happens and how Kelly deals with it all.
gypsy rosalie chapter 9 . 7/9/2013
Eeek Andrea's about to sing! Excited to hear what she's about to say!
kikie 19 chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
write more chapter e
gypsy rosalie chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
This is an awesome new chapter, and so suspenseful! Poor Kelly, so much to worry about. Can't wait to see where you take this :D
gypsy rosalie chapter 7 . 6/1/2013
OMG! It was so exciting to find an update for this fic! This is undoubtedly one of my favourite Klashes on the site, and I'm so glad you've started it up again! This was a great chapter, the date scenes were so sweet, and I love how Flash keeps trying to help Kelly not always feel she has to be responsible for everything and everyone when she can't be. And ahh the drama! I can't wait to find out what Kel plans to do...and I really hope the hacker isn't anyone close to home, that would be so sad...I'm so excited to find out what happens next! Keep updating, this is a fantastic fic!
SongtotheMoon17 chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
This great! I love it, please update soon!

Lots of Love!

TudorGurl43
Agnieszka Olszyska-Matrycka chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
NEXT! PLEASE!

Grettings from Poland :*
Lily J chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
E!
gyphsy chapter 6 . 3/16/2011
this is really cool. please update soon!
Lily J chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
AMAZING!

33333333
gypsy rosalie chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
I love this! Some great Flash/Kel moments, and I cant wait to find out what happens on their date, and whether or not Taylor will tell anyone. Pleease update soon
Emerald Penguin chapter 6 . 4/14/2010
Oh no! It wasn't Flash was it! *gasp* anyway this is a really good story, please update soon.
Italiapen112 chapter 5 . 4/5/2010
Great Story! I really Liked the movie and I saw the Chemistry between Flash and Kelly and i can picture your story actually happening! So Continue Soon!
Hx chapter 5 . 3/12/2010
Keep writing please :) I'm getting hooked on this! :)