Reviews for The War at Home
The Whisperer's Song chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
A lovely and moving story, with a lesson in it there for us all. Really well written, with the characters spot on.

Good job! :)
tempestuous-rayne chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I loved the gift war. It was fun and sad at the same time.

I LOVED LOVED LOVED this.
Chaosdablkcat chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I loved this story. Both a funny and tragic description of Jack and Ianto's relationship. You could totally picture them as a couple having a fight like this. You've captured them perfectly.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I've never seen a single episode of Torchwood. All I know of the characters and what they do has been gleaned from mentions of them in folks' LJ entries and comments. I know the Jack Harkness character is immortal and even unkillable, like Demona of Gargoyles, though how & why he's immortal I have no idea.

But even without knowing and loving the characters, I still enjoyed this story immensely. The theme is part of the universal human condition (well, with an immortality twist), and the characters are depicted so well... this story has resonance. Beautiful. Very, very well done!
ampersands chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Everything about this is insanely perfect. And in character. And. F LOL SPACE COWBOYS.

I love you. D:
Tracyann45 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
wow that was brilliant,

It had me captivated from the start.

it just proves that no matter what relation ship you are in, every one can have problems,

please write some more Janto.

I loved this . xx
milady dragon chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
That was very good indeed.
Marzi chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I'm going to stick by my statement of 'Nancy Brown writes the best Torchwood fanfiction'
JonesIantoJones chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Utterly brilliant. I love Ianto in this. You have all characters spot on. Brilliant, just brilliant.

JonesIantoJones x