Reviews for Code of Conduct
Laetitiavanrooye chapter 43 . 10/18/2017
Beautiful there's no others word to describe this story "beautiful "
Chloe chapter 25 . 8/23/2017
You said HEA. We're getting HEA. ;)
chelsea holic chapter 23 . 8/1/2017
Riley edwardwar
chelsea holic chapter 21 . 7/31/2017
Ohh my god i feel like strangling charlie. Not good for each other is a piece of bullshit
Grace46 chapter 43 . 5/28/2017
this was soo good I literally couldn't sleep until I finished it had to drink coffee non stop ..sorry I forgot to review after evry chapter but I was just sooo anxious to get to the next one.. loved it
Payton79 chapter 43 . 3/25/2017
First of all, thank you for writing this story. I couldn't stop reading for the last two days. I'm sad to say I have one major problem with it. You labeled the story drama, but that clearly doesn't cover it. Burying Edward, even though we know he's not actually dead and what that meant for Bella clearly counts as angst. Considering I'm a wuss, I mostly avoid reading angst stories because I have a hard time handling the emotions. So I was rather unprepared for the stress you put me through here.
With that being said, I loved the story and will definitely recommend it.
Bevey99 chapter 43 . 2/17/2017
Beautiful. So much angst. Lovely writing, thank you.
Alytaptap chapter 28 . 2/14/2017
Interesting storyline but annoying way of writing. Cringeworthy since the characters were out of character and whiny. Please improve character and story development. This could've been so much better but it ended up being a bit childish and cliche.
alexxis-820-924 chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Later in the story does Bella leave the states and work in bars/pubs bc Edward breaks her heart? Does Edward realize he loves Bella but she's gone so he decided to make a video recording of him saying how much he loves Bella and it goes viral? Someone shows Bella maybe a coworker?
hulk62468 chapter 27 . 1/13/2017
These characters are really getting annoying...
Lara chapter 26 . 12/28/2016
Bella really needs to grow up. And fast. Before someone gets hurt!
Cina's chapter 43 . 12/29/2016
What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing. I absolutely loved it.
Cina's chapter 25 . 12/26/2016
I think Riley is working for Aro and he is behind the letters.
Cina's chapter 20 . 12/24/2016
Oh no what a way to find out. I like sexy.
4,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »