Reviews for Code of Conduct
Absolutely fantastic made me cry lot but brilliant
I'm on chapter 25 my hearts breaking I hope she finds the letter
JojoJinx chapter 34 . 1/6
This definitely made me cry very impressed by your writing skills. I'll be looking into your other stories as soon as i finish reading this one️
Twihard23 chapter 5 . 8/18/2020
Amazing story XD
Dawn chapter 31 . 7/11/2020
He would have to be cleaned first I think.
kristenblewart chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
Dude, your job is to guard the girl. Then the next thing you do after being hired is jog? On the place you're suppose to keep her in?
Rowena chapter 43 . 2/5/2020
Nooooooo!
If you don’t write more I swear I’m personally going to find out where you live and make sure you rot in hell.
I’m not joking!
Earlier I never thought anything about soldiers. I thought their job was the worst. But right now I understand how important they are and how much they risk and sacrifice just to protect strangers they don’t even know.
And I have only you to thank for that.
Thank you and I wish you a happy long journey in you career of writing.
I hope you are in a career of writing.
Good luck!
Rowena chapter 34 . 2/4/2020
I hate you!
I hate you so bad I could kill you if I knew where you lived. You just have to go and make us all cry and get heart breaks and all that stuff.
I think you’re a great writer if you can make people experience pain and cry like this. It’s like we can feel the emotion in your story. I think you’re very talented.
Now excuse me, I have to go cry myself to sleep and sob the next day.
Thanks anyway *I’m being sarcastic, don’t take that in a good way!*
Guest chapter 43 . 9/21/2019
Romance, mistery, action, friendship, family, your story had every topic and was pretty well described.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
LaPumuckl chapter 43 . 7/15/2019
Thanks for sharing their story!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2018
No I want to knock James out then beat him 2 a pulp js
Guest chapter 43 . 7/12/2018
I laughed, I smiled, I cried and I was heartbroken. This entire story brought on so many emotions. This is definitely one of the best ones I've ever read on the entire platform. Every single story you have written is incredible (I've read them all!). I cannot thank you enough for bringing such light to fan fiction and for being such an amazing author, every single one of your stories blow me away with how wonderfully they are written. I'm sad to say that I now have to find new authors and read their stories :(
Allear chapter 7 . 6/29/2018
Now he's drinking, again, while on duty. Together with a bunch of minors.
Allear chapter 7 . 6/28/2018
And now he leaves the object he is supposed to guard behind? Has he ever done anything to earn his salary?
Allear chapter 6 . 6/28/2018
OMG. A death threat by mail and the bodyguard SLEEPS away the whole day? He should actually be fired asap.
4,962 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »