Reviews for Code of Conduct
I laughed, I smiled, I cried and I was heartbroken. This entire story brought on so many emotions. This is definitely one of the best ones I've ever read on the entire platform. Every single story you have written is incredible (I've read them all!). I cannot thank you enough for bringing such light to fan fiction and for being such an amazing author, every single one of your stories blow me away with how wonderfully they are written. I'm sad to say that I now have to find new authors and read their stories :(
Allear chapter 7 . 6/29
Now he's drinking, again, while on duty. Together with a bunch of minors.
Allear chapter 7 . 6/28
And now he leaves the object he is supposed to guard behind? Has he ever done anything to earn his salary?
Allear chapter 6 . 6/28
OMG. A death threat by mail and the bodyguard SLEEPS away the whole day? He should actually be fired asap.
Allear chapter 6 . 6/28
He is such a lousy bodyguard! And haven't they heard about camera surveillance in Forks?
KS.reader chapter 42 . 5/13
YAY! I frigging love you... even though I don't know you!
KS.reader chapter 1 . 5/13
I'm halfway through this chapter, just read the end of Bella's pov and I screamed NO! before realising I've probably just woke the whole house up. oops! this is your fault you know. what are you doing to me?

BTW, I love this story so much. the past couple chapters I've done nothing but cry. amazing story x okay I'm gonna go carry on now x
Fanslashtic chapter 8 . 4/6
Honestly, this Bella and Edward Is bugging the shit out of me. She’s so immature and spoiled. I understand it, because of her past, but she’s just taking it too far every time and just expects everyone to just accept it, which we learned from Alice that they just do. And Edward should grow some balls and just put his foot down. She’s running away, taunting him and they read his diary and he’s just fine with that? She’s messing with his job and his private life and he just takes it? Not cool. Rant over! Haha

But I’m still intrigued by this story, it started very good and I hope Bella grows the hell up and Edward to be more responsible and then Ames his job a bit more serious than he has so far!
Yeet
Laetitiavanrooye chapter 43 . 10/18/2017
Beautiful there's no others word to describe this story "beautiful "
Chloe chapter 25 . 8/23/2017
You said HEA. We're getting HEA. ;)
chelsea holic chapter 23 . 8/1/2017
Riley edwardwar
chelsea holic chapter 21 . 7/31/2017
Ohh my god i feel like strangling charlie. Not good for each other is a piece of bullshit
Grace46 chapter 43 . 5/28/2017
this was soo good I literally couldn't sleep until I finished it had to drink coffee non stop ..sorry I forgot to review after evry chapter but I was just sooo anxious to get to the next one.. loved it
Payton79 chapter 43 . 3/25/2017
First of all, thank you for writing this story. I couldn't stop reading for the last two days. I'm sad to say I have one major problem with it. You labeled the story drama, but that clearly doesn't cover it. Burying Edward, even though we know he's not actually dead and what that meant for Bella clearly counts as angst. Considering I'm a wuss, I mostly avoid reading angst stories because I have a hard time handling the emotions. So I was rather unprepared for the stress you put me through here.
With that being said, I loved the story and will definitely recommend it.
4,951 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »