Reviews for Code of Conduct
Rowena chapter 43 . 2/5
Nooooooo!
If you don’t write more I swear I’m personally going to find out where you live and make sure you rot in hell.
I’m not joking!
Earlier I never thought anything about soldiers. I thought their job was the worst. But right now I understand how important they are and how much they risk and sacrifice just to protect strangers they don’t even know.
And I have only you to thank for that.
Thank you and I wish you a happy long journey in you career of writing.
I hope you are in a career of writing.
Good luck!
Rowena chapter 34 . 2/4
I hate you!
I hate you so bad I could kill you if I knew where you lived. You just have to go and make us all cry and get heart breaks and all that stuff.
I think you’re a great writer if you can make people experience pain and cry like this. It’s like we can feel the emotion in your story. I think you’re very talented.
Now excuse me, I have to go cry myself to sleep and sob the next day.
Thanks anyway *I’m being sarcastic, don’t take that in a good way!*
Guest chapter 43 . 9/21/2019
Romance, mistery, action, friendship, family, your story had every topic and was pretty well described.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
LaPumuckl chapter 43 . 7/15/2019
Thanks for sharing their story!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/17/2018
No I want to knock James out then beat him 2 a pulp js
Guest chapter 43 . 7/12/2018
I laughed, I smiled, I cried and I was heartbroken. This entire story brought on so many emotions. This is definitely one of the best ones I've ever read on the entire platform. Every single story you have written is incredible (I've read them all!). I cannot thank you enough for bringing such light to fan fiction and for being such an amazing author, every single one of your stories blow me away with how wonderfully they are written. I'm sad to say that I now have to find new authors and read their stories :(
Allear chapter 7 . 6/29/2018
Now he's drinking, again, while on duty. Together with a bunch of minors.
Allear chapter 7 . 6/28/2018
And now he leaves the object he is supposed to guard behind? Has he ever done anything to earn his salary?
Allear chapter 6 . 6/28/2018
OMG. A death threat by mail and the bodyguard SLEEPS away the whole day? He should actually be fired asap.
Allear chapter 6 . 6/28/2018
He is such a lousy bodyguard! And haven't they heard about camera surveillance in Forks?
KS.reader chapter 42 . 5/13/2018
YAY! I frigging love you... even though I don't know you!
KS.reader chapter 1 . 5/13/2018
I'm halfway through this chapter, just read the end of Bella's pov and I screamed NO! before realising I've probably just woke the whole house up. oops! this is your fault you know. what are you doing to me?

BTW, I love this story so much. the past couple chapters I've done nothing but cry. amazing story x okay I'm gonna go carry on now x
Fanslashtic chapter 8 . 4/6/2018
Honestly, this Bella and Edward Is bugging the shit out of me. She’s so immature and spoiled. I understand it, because of her past, but she’s just taking it too far every time and just expects everyone to just accept it, which we learned from Alice that they just do. And Edward should grow some balls and just put his foot down. She’s running away, taunting him and they read his diary and he’s just fine with that? She’s messing with his job and his private life and he just takes it? Not cool. Rant over! Haha

But I’m still intrigued by this story, it started very good and I hope Bella grows the hell up and Edward to be more responsible and then Ames his job a bit more serious than he has so far!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2018
Yeet
Laetitiavanrooye chapter 43 . 10/18/2017
Beautiful there's no others word to describe this story "beautiful "
4,956 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »