Reviews for Code of Conduct
Sapphira Volkov chapter 35 . 5/6/2013
I laughed. This is awesome.
Sapphira Volkov chapter 33 . 5/6/2013
How can you do this to me? Are you so cruel that you can torture me like this without feeling?
Sapphira Volkov chapter 32 . 5/6/2013
I'm going to fricking cry. Shame on you. ;( okay, not really, but still.
Sapphira Volkov chapter 31 . 5/3/2013
NNNOOOOOOOOOOO! What the fuck?! You can't do that to me!
Sapphira Volkov chapter 30 . 5/3/2013
Holy shit! James is such a creepo.
sitshakov chapter 17 . 4/28/2013
I want to punch James in more places than one, but I have no upper body strength, so it would probably be best to leave it to the rest of you.
sitshakov chapter 16 . 4/28/2013
Little question, and I know this is sort of personal, so you don't have to answer it if you don't want to. Do you normally cuss that much?
Sapphira Volkov chapter 26 . 4/29/2013
It's so juicy I'm going to stain my clothes. Rock on, Bella! Keep dissing the principal.
Sapphira Volkov chapter 23 . 4/29/2013
No shmit. He's the one who's supposed to be protecting her, not hurting her.
Aprilsblue chapter 43 . 4/27/2013
You're my hero! Literally you're one of the most amazing writers I've ever had the pleasure to come across. This story deserve an OSCAR and yes I know this award is for actors but seriously?! With just your words you made me cry and laugh and I just couldn't function without reading your story because I just had to know how it all ended and oh god! I'm such a mess right now and it's kinda your fault but I'm so grateful because I know how hard it is to create something so amazing and you even shared it with your readers! All that I can say right now is that I'm so thankful you took your time ad wrote this story! THANK YOU!
Jochebed2014 chapter 43 . 4/5/2013
This was a fabulous story! I stayed up till four in the morning to finish it! chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Code of Conduct has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
MildredDempsey chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Now, normally I don't do hit-and-run reviews. However, wouldn't Edward have to be twenty-one to by the alcohol?
Skinnyj chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Loved this Fic. Loved this Edward.
ItCan'tRainForever chapter 43 . 3/3/2013
Love it!

Made me cry an And laugh. And believe me when I say that's hard for a fanfiction to do
4,876 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »