Reviews for Code of Conduct
Jaygm chapter 28 . 4/29
It is about time Edward stood up to that flake of a father. But Charlie telling him not to talk that way to him again was a joke. If anyone deserves to be ripped a new one, it is Charlie.
Jaygm chapter 27 . 4/29
Well, Charlie, I hope you like what you have done to her. He should be arrested for child abuse and neglect. Except she's an adult so it would be domestic abuse.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 4/29
Good lord. Charlie must not have a brain cell in his head. She is right back to where she was. What the hell?
Jaygm chapter 25 . 4/29
It is all to be expected. I almost wish something bad would happen to Bella now. It would show Charlie what a fool he really is.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 4/29
Charlie is a tool.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 4/29
I don't know how Charlie can think this is okay.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 4/29
Charlie is being unreasonable and impossible. He is truly making a bad situation much worse.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 4/29
What a jackass Charlie turned out to be. He doesn't know a thing about his daughter.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 4/29
Now what? I doubt that things have changed and even though she's 18, she might still be in danger. So why fire the only bodyguard that actually stuck around long enough to guard her?
Jaygm chapter 16 . 4/28
Really, that bitch has some nerve showing up after what she did to Edward.
Jaygm chapter 8 . 4/28
I just wonder how they are going to keep this thing under wraps.
Jaygm chapter 7 . 4/28
From the looks of it, Charlie would be much better off with Edward actually with his daughter than Jake and some of those other ingrates.
Jaygm chapter 6 . 4/28
I don't know how these two are going to manage to pull this one off.
Jaygm chapter 5 . 4/28
I sure was not expecting that.
4,874 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »