Reviews for Code of Conduct
booklover1493 chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
So when your other story finished i decied to check this one out and im totally hooked on it! Great story line love the idea. Then that last chapter when i get caught up charlie is there? i cant wait to read more!

Update Soon!
j5girl31012 chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
OMG WOW!

THAT WAS AN BEAUTIFUL, INTENSE ENDING!

KEP WRITING :)

IT WAS A GREAT CHAPTER!

KEP WRITING :)

I can't wait til the next chapter!

r u sending out previews of the next chapter?

I pray you do!

kep writing :)

GREAT AMAZING CHAPTER!
ColourmeCullen chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Of course Charlie has to come home when he does something to freakin' sweet! Gah! Love! )
adma845 chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
uho at least he can say no to that one
axd291 chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
OMG! OMG! OMG! This chapter was definitely better than the last one. I can not believe you left us with that cliff hanger. At least he can be truthful and say he did not sleep with her. I so want to see what Charlie does next. Please, please, please update soon. I want to know what happens. I love this story.
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Well, Charlie sure goes straight to the point.
vampyregirl86 chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
well technically no, so he can say that and not lie and get away with it!
vamplover14 chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
y...y...y...do u hate us lol y stop it there :( i love this story keep it coming
Mysterious Jae chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Thank heavens that Edward hasn't been sleeping with Bella. At least now he can tell Charlie that he's not and the answer wont be a lie - maybe since it wont be a lie, Charlie wont take it so hard on him.

I can't believe Jacob did that. He's seriously an asshole and I've always hated him. I was worried about him seeing Edward and Bella together because I'm pretty sure he's going to screw their relationship up by any means.

The detail in this chapter was perfect. Although I will admit that I think you got so focused in on the detail with them kissing that you neglected to give details about them going to Charlie's office and when Jacob entered and Bella left the room? Because I didn't really..know what was going on there, lol.

Still. Perfect chapter. I loved it and can't wait for you to update. You definitely left it at a cliffy, lol.

Update whenever you can.

Thank you for writing!
irish-fan chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Oh Wow this is so not going to be good. I really hope Charlie does fire him. Bella will flip out!
Angels And Airwaves chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
lmfao!

great chapter!
Blou97 chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Ruh roh Shaggy, Charlie isn't going to be happy about this. Can't wait for next chapter~
muzaklover chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Great chapter.

Can't wait to see where this takes them.

Update soon!

You are doing a wonderful job!
M4troth chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Great story, I have a feeling that I know who wrote this letter to Charlie.

please update soon

M4troth
Dont.Know.Who.I.Am chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
This is so good! I can not wait till the next chapter! I would give you some critisism(or however you spell that) but i just dont have any. Good job. Keep up the good work! :)
4,921 | « Prev Page 1 .. 304 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 324 .. Last Next »