Reviews for Code of Conduct
Dont.Know.Who.I.Am chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
This is so good! I can not wait till the next chapter! I would give you some critisism(or however you spell that) but i just dont have any. Good job. Keep up the good work! :)
beatrice.rowena.r chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
that was a really excellent chapter- your best yet!

i'd like to know who sent that letter to Chief Swan!
didi100 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
This is quite possibly the best story of all time! luv it! please keep writing!
vickie21121 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
i like this story

i love bellas character. update soon
tbonemom0512 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Oh hel! MandyLeigh87! I just found this story and I love it! This plot pulls you in from every direction. You've got me wondering about so many different things, which is good by the way. I loved what Alice called Edward...Mr. Guardmybody! That was cute, and I was LMAO when Edward and Bella were eating the brownies! I like the hot and cold relationship. I hope Edward puts Phil in his place if they do come to visit Bella. I hope Edward won't allow Phil any alone time w/Bella. Someone needs to tell Charlie, then Phil would probably be six-feet under! I'm definitely going to check out your other stories now! Thank you for all the hard work!
november21 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Good chapter! Thanks for the new information on what happened to his friends.
ericsgirl14 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
I'm loving the story, hurry with the next chapter:).
parent deleted account chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
holy crap i am just in total complete love with this story please please please update soon! thanks for being a writer.
ATLfan chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
I hope Edward doesn't completely reject her, or pretend that it didn't happen. That would be so sad!

I loved the chapter I can't wait for the update!
Aimee is ace chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
omg edward is such a tit right can u please get bella to make him jealous or get her to do something to piss him off coz it has been ages since she done something bad
utopiaa chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
I really liked this chapter. Keep up the good work! Good to see bella is changing, and her relationship with edward is moving forward. Jake is gonna get pretty jealous...
PhoenixRJ chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
This story is awesome. I'm loving it!
WATHFK chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
I wished he hadn't of pushed her away, and then made her cry.

UPDATE soon!
vamplover14 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
aw that was so sweet of bella and i love the 1st kiss lol
oO.DaeL.Oo chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
just genius

i'm loving your story

and of course i'm loving your constant update D
4,922 | « Prev Page 1 .. 305 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 325 .. Last Next »