Reviews for Code of Conduct
irish-fan chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Oh Wow this is so not going to be good. I really hope Charlie does fire him. Bella will flip out!
Angels And Airwaves chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
lmfao!

great chapter!
Blou97 chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Ruh roh Shaggy, Charlie isn't going to be happy about this. Can't wait for next chapter~
muzaklover chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Great chapter.

Can't wait to see where this takes them.

Update soon!

You are doing a wonderful job!
M4troth chapter 6 . 1/12/2010
Great story, I have a feeling that I know who wrote this letter to Charlie.

please update soon

M4troth
Dont.Know.Who.I.Am chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
This is so good! I can not wait till the next chapter! I would give you some critisism(or however you spell that) but i just dont have any. Good job. Keep up the good work! :)
beatrice.rowena.r chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
that was a really excellent chapter- your best yet!

i'd like to know who sent that letter to Chief Swan!
didi100 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
This is quite possibly the best story of all time! luv it! please keep writing!
vickie21121 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
i like this story

i love bellas character. update soon
tbonemom0512 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Oh hel! MandyLeigh87! I just found this story and I love it! This plot pulls you in from every direction. You've got me wondering about so many different things, which is good by the way. I loved what Alice called Edward...Mr. Guardmybody! That was cute, and I was LMAO when Edward and Bella were eating the brownies! I like the hot and cold relationship. I hope Edward puts Phil in his place if they do come to visit Bella. I hope Edward won't allow Phil any alone time w/Bella. Someone needs to tell Charlie, then Phil would probably be six-feet under! I'm definitely going to check out your other stories now! Thank you for all the hard work!
november21 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
Good chapter! Thanks for the new information on what happened to his friends.
ericsgirl14 chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
I'm loving the story, hurry with the next chapter:).
parent deleted account chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
holy crap i am just in total complete love with this story please please please update soon! thanks for being a writer.
ATLfan chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
I hope Edward doesn't completely reject her, or pretend that it didn't happen. That would be so sad!

I loved the chapter I can't wait for the update!
Aimee is ace chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
omg edward is such a tit right can u please get bella to make him jealous or get her to do something to piss him off coz it has been ages since she done something bad
4,942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 306 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 326 .. Last Next »